Question about personalizer sign in

mysaddlebred000

Is there something you need to set up to stay logged into the personalizer?

I have been playing around the past few days and need to sign in every time I go there. I check "remember me" but for some reason it doesn't want to remember me. My wife said she always has to sign in. Why do they have it if it isn't doing its job?

I'm not that computer knowledgeable however it might be something on your computer stopping that. Perhaps someone with a bit more proper knowledge can help you. I know when that happens to me my husband gets rid of the "cookies" and I have to do it all over again :mad:

Edited by greenie082756

Our computer automatically deletes cookies during an preset scan. The cookies will build and build if you don't do this. I always log off everything but if you have a checkmark on the "remember me", the scan will still delete.

I can go in and out of CC all day, but once shutdown and the scan runs, I will have to sign in again the next time.

That is what confused me, if it remembers your name, why can't they log you in.

I don't know; it certainly used to not require a second log-in. Drives me crazy, too. But, in the grand scheme of things, I've decided to just embrace it as one of Princess's charming eccentricities.

I don't know; it certainly used to not require a second log-in. Drives me crazy, too. But, in the grand scheme of things, I've decided to just embrace it as one of Princess's charming eccentricities.

:D True. It remembers me but I still have to key in my number. :rolleyes:

LuLu

~~~

Try this...

Do not sign-in via "Cruise Personalizer"; instead, use "My Princess". My Princess should save your user name & password. Just click enter & you're good to go. The first page has Personalizer in the center, but no further sign-in is required.

Good luck, Steve