Best Norwegian song :)

Hey Everyone. Lee Hoffman here from Norwegian, the Director of our now virally famous "Happy" Tribute Video. So glad you liked what we did. We're really proud of the effort of everyone onboard Getaway, shot on the March 1st-8th cruise. It worked because we wanted to be part of the Pharrells' "World is Happy" movement with a piece that shows the crew doing what they do best, taking care of our guests and just making sure they're...Happy! You may notice that besides the "We are From" title card done in every Happy tribute, and the aerials of the Getaway, you won't find one logo or branding message or ship feature. It wasn't about that...it's about our crew. Stay tuned to Facebook over the next week or so for some special extras from Happy! All the Best...Lee :)

Awesome, awesome video. I can't stop watching it. I can't wait to see what next week brings.

Hey Everyone. Lee Hoffman here from Norwegian, the Director of our now virally famous "Happy" Tribute Video. So glad you liked what we did. We're really proud of the effort of everyone onboard Getaway, shot on the March 1st-8th cruise. It worked because we wanted to be part of the Pharrells' "World is Happy" movement with a piece that shows the crew doing what they do best, taking care of our guests and just making sure they're...Happy! You may notice that besides the "We are From" title card done in every Happy tribute, and the aerials of the Getaway, you won't find one logo or branding message or ship feature. It wasn't about that...it's about our crew. Stay tuned to Facebook over the next week or so for some special extras from Happy! All the Best...Lee :)

That's awesome Lee! I sail Norwegian BECAUSE of the crew. They make our sailings FUN!!! Great job on the video. I even got the hubs to like the song :)

Happy International Day of Happiness Everyone! http://www.24hoursofhappiness.com went live last night and its awesome! Our timezone is not unlocked yet so not sure if we're in or not but no matter. And "i am OTHER" , Pharrells' company did thank us for the piece on our youtube comments. Go to the site and enjoy...there's wonderful stuff there! :)

OK Cruise Critic let's see just how viral you are. Go to our Norwegian's Facebook page, and spread the word. And Happy International Day of Happiness

Great video you guys. And congrats on being included in the master cut. Really nicely done.

Hey good morning Happy Video Forum. Just wanted to say thanks for all your support with our HAPPY video. You may know we were among Pharrell's favorite tributes included yesterday his HAPPYDAY SuperCut! Enjoy

Oh and my favorite Happy Video besides ours? BYU Vocal Point...they are BANGIN! Check it out and crank it up-these guys are great. Have a great weekend. Lee

Hey good morning Happy Video Forum. Just wanted to say thanks for all your support with our HAPPY video. You may know we were among Pharrell's favorite tributes included yesterday his HAPPYDAY SuperCut! Enjoy

Oh and my favorite Happy Video besides ours? BYU Vocal Point...they are BANGIN! Check it out and crank it up-these guys are great. Have a great weekend. Lee

Outstanding job done by all, Lee! So happy to see so much of the Norwegian video made it into the final cut. Everything about this song, and video, just makes me... well, HAPPY! :D:D:D

Thanks for the link to the BYU version as well. You're right. They are bangin'!

:D

You guys totally deserved to be included!! The NCL version is awesome! I feel compelled to watch it on almost a daily basis...such a great way to get instantly HAPPY :D