Princess in 2005

RMS Olympic

We typically cruise around Sept/Oct. The prices are very good then. So I'm sure we will be booked again on Princess in '05.

Mark

Caribbean Princess 9/04 (Labor Day Cruise)
Grand Princess 10/03 (Halloween Cruise)

It seems we all share similar reasons for cruising in the Fall.

Jeff and I are presently doing research so we can pre-book something whilst on board the Island in a couple of weeks. The Carribean Princess is one of the options we're looking at. Also looking at a partial transit... but right now your guess would be as good as mine!

Anyone have any other ideas?

Up next - Pacific NorthWest Coastal!

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

Navigator of the Seas - 01/05
Dawn Princess - 10/04
Grand Princess - 11/04 (Cancelled)
Grand Princess - 10/04 (Cancelled)
Island Princess - 05/04
Grand Princess - 10/03
Norway - 10/03 (Cancelled)
Wind Surf - Transatlantic 4/02

Agree with the point made about the kids in the summer. Sept has the hurricane threat, but it doesn't concern me. My B day is the 14th so I try to sail during that time but an flexible. I wish the Coral Princess or Island were doing a canal at the time but they don't get back into that routine till after the Alaska season is finished.
Please let me know what you all are planning...I am going to contact a bunch of guys I met last year in the Rhapsody to see if they are interested in doing a Princess trip next year.

We went on the Grand Princess last December. Our table in the Amalfi dining room became known as the "fun table" because we were always having a good time. We had a straight couple celebrating their 25th anniversary, a couple who had just gotten married, two women from England (not a couple), and my partner and me (gay guys in our 40s).

We found out about our reputation when one of the English women was speaking to another woman on an excursion. She was making small talk about the ship, etc., and asked the woman if she had traditional dining or personal choice. The woman answered that she was a few tables away from us in the dining room and that her tablemates had dubbed us the "fun table."

We made an open booking while on the Grand but haven't decided when we're going again. It will probably be December--between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Capt - if I sail with you will you teach me your tricks...so to speak?? [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Currently I'm planning a Grand Princess transalantic from Rome to Galveston [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] in November of 2005, but plans haven't come to fruition just yet...friends may be bailing on me. In that case, I might like a Caribbean or maybe Hawaii cruise. Depending on what you're looking for, I'd suggest something greater than seven days...or a back to back. I can't do just seven. But that's me...

-------------------------
Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

Just booked a cruise for Sept, on the Radisson Diamond...that will leave me remaining vacation time for Late Nov early December for Princess.........maybe Coral on transit of the ditch? A Radiance class ship for 10 days or Windstar in belize.....depending on cost.....but a 10 day would be my preference....
I'll teach you my hunting tacktics if you act as the bait...bait and switch...... [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Archived