Guy's "Cheese" Burgers

I was wondering if Guys can fix a burger without cheese. DH does not eat any type of cheese and want to ensure his food is not touching cheese. All of the pictures we've seen online they all have cheese. If you have pics w/o cheese please post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was wondering if Guys can fix a burger without cheese. DH does not eat any type of cheese and want to ensure his food is not touching cheese. All of the pictures we've seen online they all have cheese. If you have pics w/o cheese please post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, its not a problem. I've seen them prepared and waiting to be served with both cheese and no cheese.

ETA - sorry no pics,I always get cheese. I might have a menu pic. I'll check.

2nd edit - sorry, I only have the topping bar suggestions, not the actual menu.

Edited by 1kaper

I never get cheese on my burger. Just tell them - they usually grab a "fresh" one off the grill - not one that has been sitting there a bit!

But usually they don't sit there but a minute or two!!lol..we've almost always had to wait a second or two because they were always out, but you are right...they will even do the french fries without the special sprinkles stuff on it but you have to wait for a fresh batch.

I think its called the "plain jane" or something funny. but yes you can!

I always get the Plain Jane. But it is a burger with just cheese, so don't order that :cool:

As the others said, it won't be a problem getting one without cheese. You may just have to wait a min or 2.

They are happy to accommodate special requests - especially if you smile and say "thank you!" I know, common sense, but lots of people don't bother! :) I get mine without bread. They grill the bread with mayo which I can't stand and it cuts down on calories. Plane Jane with cheese for me, then over to the toppings bar for mushrooms and barbecue sauce. Yummm!

But usually they don't sit there but a minute or two!!lol..we've almost always had to wait a second or two because they were always out, but you are right...they will even do the french fries without the special sprinkles stuff on it but you have to wait for a fresh batch.

Very true about fresh batches of burgers always coming out. And I just found out "special ordering" the fries on when on Conquest. DD hates the spice they put on them. When the counter guy asked why we didn't want fries and I told him, he told me "no problem" and went in the back to get some fries without spice for her! Very nice! And every time she went back for the rest of the week, they knew "burger no cheese, fries no spice!":D