Diamond Plus on Royal Caribbean, which level on Celebrity?

lady_cruiser

I've Emailed The Captain's Club twice and never heard from them. If we are Diamond Plus on Royal Caribbean, which level will be in Celebrity's Captain's Club?

Someone here might be able to answer me. Thanks in advance.

Elite.

That is the way I read it too in their terms and conditions. Platinum and Diamond are the two levels shown in the terms and conditions for reciprocal membership benefits, so the two newer levels on Celebrity are not matched with higher RCI levels. So I also take Elite to be the highest reciprocal available.

Thank you fleckle, goodycruising and waterbug123. I knew coming here will be quicker than waiting on a response from the Captain's Club.

Now all we have to do is find a date for our 2015 first ever cruise on Celebrity. The ship and itinerary is pretty much already decided.

That is the way I read it too in their terms and conditions. Platinum and Diamond are the two levels shown in the terms and conditions for reciprocal membership benefits, so the two newer levels on Celebrity are not matched with higher RCI levels. So I also take Elite to be the highest reciprocal available.

And it works both ways...

Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor members with a membership level of Diamond or higher are provided with Captain's Club Elite benefits on a reciprocal basis when sailing with Celebrity...

Celebrity Captain's Club members with a membership level of Elite or higher are provided with Crown & Anchor Diamond benefits on a reciprocal basis when sailing with Royal Caribbean...

Now all we have to do is find a date for our 2015 first ever cruise on Celebrity.

By the way: You can contact them to get a Captain's Club membership number even before you booked a Celebrity cruise.