Menu Changes???

rene194215

Hello-

So I have been cruising since 2008 and the menu has not varried too much... totally fine becasue I really like many things! Annnndddd I have not even tried everything casue I do have my favorites.

Nowwww I think I have been seeing somthing about menu changes?? is it true? I wont be on the Paradise till Oct but wanted to see what others knew.

Thanks!

Hello-

So I have been cruising since 2008 and the menu has not varried too much... totally fine becasue I really like many things! Annnndddd I have not even tried everything casue I do have my favorites.

Nowwww I think I have been seeing somthing about menu changes?? is it true? I wont be on the Paradise till Oct but wanted to see what others knew.

Thanks!

They're testing the American Table menu onboard 4 ships right now. Liberty, Inspiration, Imagination, and Glory. Currently, there are no plans to roll them out to the other ships.

You can find them here:

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

Edited by Shmoo here

They're testing the American Table menu onboard 4 ships right now. Liberty, Inspiration, Imagination, and Glory. Currently, there are no plans to roll them out to the other ships.

You can find them here:

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

Thanks! I have read some threads on the new menu and a small percent seems positive but it seems many people do not seem to thrilled. I am glad that the menu right now is the same on the Paradise (hopfully will stay this way till Oct!) Also, since my parents are leaving in May on a 8 day on the Breeze, I am glad it is not there either. My dads first time and my moms second cruise.

They have done some slight tweaking to the new menus since zydecocruiser's posting. There was a link to another site that had some recent menus, but I can't find that although I searched for it yesterday. We'll be on the Liberty in May and I am apprehensive about the new menu.