HeLP!!! Re: Port of MiAMi

got2shop

Hi, We are sailing the aMaZiN BREEZE out of MiAMi i Aprill and was just wondering if I could get some reccomendations on where to stay the nite before that would have a shuttle to the port? And what are is closest to port? south Miami, miami dwntwn, miami beach?? Any info would be so appreciated! :)

We stay at the Comfort Inn Miami North on Minola Drive, it has great reviews we stayed there last August and we are booked again for this August before our cruise, it is near the airport so not near downtown or the beaches, but a decent price, nice and clean, good rooms, we found the staff to be great, you get the shuttle from the airport to the hotel included, plus breakfast is included and the shuttle in the morning to the port is included, lots of people stay there,

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami, and the Marriott Biscayne Bay....The Holiday in is across from the Bayside Marketplace....and the Marriott is just down the road, but accessible if you take the free metro tram. Both are great hotels, but if I had to choose...the Marriott would be my first pick. Have a great trip!:D

Hi, We are sailing the aMaZiN BREEZE out of MiAMi i Aprill and was just wondering if I could get some reccomendations on where to stay the nite before that would have a shuttle to the port? And what are is closest to port? south Miami, miami dwntwn, miami beach?? Any info would be so appreciated! :)

The Port of Miami (POM) is located closest to downtown Miami, but none of the hotels there offer free port shuttles - a taxi from downtown hotels to POM will cost about $10-12+tip.

Some of the budget hotels/motels near the MIA airport offer "free" shuttles to POM -- La Quinta East, Comfort Suites North and Springhill Suites Medical Center are often suggested on these boards. These hotels also offer free airport shuttles to/from the Miami (MIA) airport.

Are you flying into MIA or 45 minutes north into the Fort Lauderdale (FLL) airport? :confused:

We are staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites in the Brickell area downtown. No free shuttle but they have free breakfast if that helps. They do provide shuttle service to the port for a small fee. I joined Hilton Honors and got a really good rate. I had previously booked through booking.com but cancelled that reservation because the new rate I got after joining Hilton Honors was so much better. I booked last month for our April stay and they have not touched my credit card yet.

Edited by funat55
typo