D+ coupon for BOGO specialty dining

I've read on these boards that on some of the ships they will let D+ couples use one coupon first night and if they book and pay on the first night they can use the other coupon later in the cruise. My Question is=

Does the Allure allow this?

We only used one of our coupons on Allure a couple of weeks ago, but we did this. Booked 150 Central Park on our first day but dined there a few nights later. It's not something they advertise, but we went along on the first day and asked and they agreed to do it.

Edited by Bobal

The verbiage on the coupon (sheet in the room for coupons on the sea pass), says redeem on the first night. Doesn't say you have to physically eat there the first night. I haven't done this on the Allure, but have done this on two other ships out of Fort Lauderdale in the past six months. We plan to do this on the Adventure in a couple of weeks as well. Will report back.

In January, on the Serenade, they let us book for later in the week using the coupons, but in February on the Jewel they were very strict and said no, they had to be be used on the 2nd day. We left port at 8pm and the muster drill was late on day 1. They took no reservations on day 1. They were also very rude to us.

Thank you all!

Our cruise on the Allure in May will be our first cruise as D+. I knew tha some ships allowed you to use your second coupon later in the week. We will be finding out is Allure allows it in May I guess!