No WOW Card for Customer Service

I have been trying to get a problem with dining reservations on Allure resolved with RCCL for over 2 weeks. I am convinced the Customer Service people are either 1) overwhelmed 2) incompetent or 3) don't care...or all of the above.

2 weeks ago I booked 3 different specialty restaurants on Allure of the Seas for 2 people. Got all the times I wanted based on the shows we had booked. Waited a couple of days and saw the charge go through on my credit card. I went to look at my order history and while all of the reservations showed on the calendar, only one reservation for one person showed in my order history. For the others that showed on my calendar, if I clicked on them, I got a message that the reservation is not available at this time....please try again later. I

called that evening and spoke with someone in pre-cruise planning who said to wait a couple of days to ensure the credit card posted in their system. I looked a couple of days later and they still didn't show in my order history. Called again. I was told the reservations were showing as pending which usually meant the CC was declined. I checked my CC again and told them that is not the case. They said to give it a couple of more days. So now it has been about 8 days since I placed the order.

Called again. Got connected with someone in the resolution department. The new story was they showed up as pending because I was on a waitlist. So I asked why would 1 person for 1 of the reservation show OK but not the other? I don't recall seeing any one person tables in Chops Grille or are you seating me with a party of 3. So this is the reason for the incompetent classification. Was told to wait again a couple of days because they were releasing reservations for the upcoming cruise.

Checked back a couple of days later....still not showing up in my order history. Called back again. New story from the person I talked with. She logged into the mainframe and said everything is there even though it doesn't show up on her system or mine. She said everything was fine. Did't buy this at all.

I finally started calling C&A number. At least I wasn't on hold as long, but no better in getting resolved. On Monday of this week I was told the person would get it fixed in the next couple of hours and email me when done. No email. This AM I asked for a supervisor in Resolutions and she said they may have to cancel them and I rebook. I told them that was totally unaccepatble as we have planned all our shows and activites and I'm sure those times aren't available any longer. She was going to talk with someone to see if they could rebook without releasing them and promised a call back this afternoon. Of course, no call returned.

We need it resolved as we sail in a couple of weeks. I guess we've been blessed or lucky - 3 cruises and absolutely no customer service issues.

On the phone with another C&A rep who is waiting on a supervisor. But for now, No WOW from me. Stay tuned.

I spoke with a different supervisor last night who told me canceling and rebooking may be the only option, which is totally unacceptable as none of the times we have are available. She said the supervisor I spoke with during the day "owned" the resolution and would be getting back with me. The original supervisor left a message that they were still working on it. So at least I feel like a little progress is being made. All the others I talked with before I asked for a supervisor were just "winging it" with their answers.