Princess Grand Suites

louanne93

If you are in the top category of mini-suite, you might be offered an upsell to a full suite. The upsell price is about $50 per person per day. My sister and I got an upsell offer for a 15 night cruise and we decided to splurge because we figured we'd never get such an offer again. During the cruise, making use of the full suite benefits and extra space, we decided it was worth the extra money. I don't think I'd be willing to pay full price on a suite but at a substantial discount, I'd go for it again.

Jackie

They still happen and nobody knows for sure how the upgrade fairy really works. However when it comes to the full suites Princess is more inclined to offer up sells at a reduced cost as opposed to free upgrades. We always sail in a suite and I have been on trips where there we empty ones. I wish you luck and Happy Anniversary.

BTW, the up sell offer came five days before the cruise. Luckily my travel agent called me right away with the offer.

Jackie

We have had 3 upsells and have taken advantage immediately. I have always booked through PCL (no TA) and as usual I check the emails 3 times a day. They usually come around 5 or 6 PM. Recommend that you call at once! It has worked for us! GOOD LUCK!

For crying out loud, call 'em and book it. Life is short.:)

That would be great if I didn't have 2 kids in college and twins in High School that play football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, orchestra, Jazz band and Marching Band.

But if you're treating :eek: I would love to take you up on it :)