Riviera March 4 to 18 trip

hypercafe

I am just back from a two week trip on the Riviera.I posted a review but to sum up it was a good trip. The service, food, ship and shows were very nice. The only change I saw from one year ago is there are no more art auctions, instead there is now a "Artist on Board" who runs the artist loft and sells their art there. My wife went two hours each day to class there and loved it. Out of ten ports we tendered in one and that was quick and smooth. The only down side was that 95% of the passengers were my age, 66, or older, I prefer a cross section of ages. The ship still looks new.

I am just back from a two week trip on the Riviera.I posted a review but to sum up it was a good trip. The service, food, ship and shows were very nice. The only change I saw from one year ago is there are no more art auctions, instead there is now a "Artist on Board" who runs the artist loft and sells their art there. My wife went two hours each day to class there and loved it. Out of ten ports we tendered in one and that was quick and smooth. The only down side was that 95% of the passengers were my age, 66, or older, I prefer a cross section of ages. The ship still looks new.

So happy to know there are no more art auctions on Riviera and hope that will be true on Regatta as well.

The only change I saw from one year ago is there are no more art auctions, instead there is now a "Artist on Board" who runs the artist loft and sells their art there..

This must be a recent change

We had art auctions on our Jan cruise .. they were low key not your usual "TINY TIM" events

They was a man & woman called Art Directors & Auctioneers they gave talks as well as the auction in Horizons & the Artist loft on specific days/times

Easily missed unless you were looking for them ;)

Lyn