7 day cruise out of Tampa......anymore?

sandi1967

The PRIDE has 7 day trips up through Feb. In March, it gets moved to Baltimore. There was a thread a few days ago about where all the repositioning will occur for the Carnival ships. I am sure Tampa will have at least one there.

The Legend is supposed to be seasonal in Australia, as opposed to the Spirit that is there full time. I expect the Legend to return to Tampa after Australia's summer season (our winter). Could be a great re-positioning cruise.

A month ago I called Carnival to book a 7 day for March, 2015. I didn't think we had a 7 day due to moving of Legend then Pride. Rep assured me and had a cabin and everything when I insisted she look again. She got her suprvisor. Took them 10 minutes to figure out they had me on a trip 2014 and there were no 7 days out of Tampa!

We NEED a Spirit class ship!

A month ago I called Carnival to book a 7 day for March, 2015. I didn't think we had a 7 day due to moving of Legend then Pride. Rep assured me and had a cabin and everything when I insisted she look again. She got her suprvisor. Took them 10 minutes to figure out they had me on a trip 2014 and there were no 7 days out of Tampa!

Two ways that happens :

1) they hire David Copperfield to magically make the larger ships fit under the Sunshine Skyway or

2) they build a new port and terminal on the Pinellas coast.

Given our politicians and environmentalists down here, my money is on David.

?? I see 2 - 7 day sailings on Pride in March 2015 out of Tampa.

March 1

March 8