LAFFNVEGAS Live From the Jewel, Well Almost Live on 3/23/14

LAFFNVEGAS

Sunday March 30, 2014

Good Morning from the Norwegian Jewel with one last report from the ship. We are enjoying one last breakfast in Cagney's.

As Tom and sit here we realize this was another fantastic cruise granted not perfect but life is not perfect and one just has to go with the motion of the ocean in life but I will say this cruise was pretty darn close to perfect. Part of me is disappointed that I did not go to more shows or have more cocktails instead I went to bed early but I blame it on the nasty cold I had most if the week.

I do these Live froms basically because I am not one to come back and do a review. I find feelings and opinions can change during the week and can really effect your over all opinion making a final review not always a fair review. I also believe that a persons attitude on boarding can also reflect an over all opinion of how the cruise will go.

Right now I do not have my next NCL cruise picked out. I do have a couple of HAL cruises chosen but things could easily change. I will reserve the next as soon as NCL announces their fall 2015 and shows the Jewel doing Mexico for 2015 I will jump in to reserve our cabin 10666.

Anyone with a future Jewel cruise booked just know you are going to have a great time. The crew are fantastic!!!

Signing off one last time from the beautiful Norwegian Jewel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest USC Traveler

lisa...thank you for your "live from" review of the week aboard the ncl jewel. you are fabulous in describing the good and the not so good and your feelings really come through, which are very real and honest. and your pictures are also wonderful.

you've convinced me to look for a ncl cruise for 2015 and i'd like to get the same kind of cabin you had on this cruise. which other ncl ships are identical to the jewel, do you know?

have a safe trip home.

Sunday March 30, 2014

Good Morning from the Norwegian Jewel with one last report from the ship. We are enjoying one last breakfast in Cagney's.

As Tom and sit here we realize this was another fantastic cruise granted not perfect but life is not perfect and one just has to go with the motion of the ocean in life but I will say this cruise was pretty darn close to perfect. Part of me is disappointed that I did not go to more shows or have more cocktails instead I went to bed early but I blame it on the nasty cold I had most if the week.

I do these Live froms basically because I am not one to come back and do a review. I find feelings and opinions can change during the week and can really effect your over all opinion making a final review not always a fair review. I also believe that a persons attitude on boarding can also reflect an over all opinion of how the cruise will go.

Right now I do not have my next NCL cruise picked out. I do have a couple of HAL cruises chosen but things could easily change. I will reserve the next as soon as NCL announces their fall 2015 and shows the Jewel doing Mexico for 2015 I will jump in to reserve our cabin 10666.

Anyone with a future Jewel cruise booked just know you are going to have a great time. The crew are fantastic!!!

Signing off one last time from the beautiful Norwegian Jewel

Thanks for your on board review. I'm sailing in two weeks and I am looking forward to a great week on the Jewel.

Good afternoon from the Louis Armstrong Airport we have probably about an hour and 10 minutes before we line up for our flight so thought I would post a few pictures first are more from Fosters in Roatan and the day room we had

e4uzy8e5.jpg

e7ary4em.jpg

ege3ydym.jpg

eze9a7ah.jpg

In your aft penthouse can you hear the wake or hear the engines? I guess the easier question would be is there any noise when u sit on balcony?

Norwegian Ships are some of the quietest ships I know. On deck 10 you honestly do not hear the engines you do hear the water when sitting outside on the balcony but that is one of the things I love about an aft wake facing cabin. I have been on other lines in the aft where it was louder or the noise echoed but not on Norwegian.

Thank you very much. We will be in a aft penthouse next year. We have never sailed in a aft cabin nor have we ever sailed on Norwegian. We have two good things to look forward to.

Welcome back! Just getting caught up on your live from, and see that you missed Costa Maya. Darn it! I remember how much fun we all had at Maya Chan when we cruised back in November 2012. That was a great day! Sorry you missed it. Sounds like overall you guys really enjoyed yourselves though. Can't wait to talk to you more about it when you get back in the office! :)

Sunday March 30, 2014

Lisa I want to go with you. Let me know ok ?

I already have a Sept. 2015 booked.

Pat