Getaway vs Breakaway

Irene7

It just blows me away as to how much better the reviews are here on cc for the Getaway than for the Breakaway. Can anyone tell me, what the differences are between them that makes one so much more liked then the other? I normally read reviews with a grain of salt because so many things are subjective and some people you just can't please, but it's hard not to notice in this case. Approval rate for Getaway 88%, Breakaway 62%.

I was considering the Breakaway for a future cruise, but now I'm thinking maybe I should just pay for the air travel and go on the Getaway instead.

It just blows me away as to how much better the reviews are here on cc for the Getaway than for the Breakaway. Can anyone tell me, what the differences are between them that makes one so much more liked then the other? I normally read reviews with a grain of salt because so many things are subjective and some people you just can't please, but it's hard not to notice in this case. Approval rate for Getaway 88%, Breakaway 62%.

I was considering the Breakaway for a future cruise, but now I'm thinking maybe I should just pay for the air travel and go on the Getaway instead.

I just changed our reservations from the Breakaway to the Getaway and we are in NYC...Mainly because of the itinerary...The cost for the Getaway is slightly but once we add the airfare, to cost is just about even.

I just changed our reservations from the Breakaway to the Getaway and we are in NYC...Mainly because of the itinerary...The cost for the Getaway is slightly but once we add the airfare, to cost is just about even.

I'm leaning towards the Getaway, myself. I only fly if I have to due to the additional cost, plus I hate flying, but it would be worth it in this case.