Has anyone cruised on all 24 Carnival ships?

Kobayashi

I heard you have to be a REAL "traveler" to complete the fleet....anyone who hasn`t is just a one toothed Hillbilly bus riding tourist....so I have been told on a few ocasions...;)

Edited by djwood24

when I was on the Carnival Dream, I meet a someone who had been on every ship at that time. He wasn't a Cruise Critic member but he did have a hat with all the old ship pins on it. I was amazed that he had been on so many and he was a joy to talk to about all the different ships he had been on.

I can say I have been 13 different ships and some aren't with the fleet any more.

Met him on the Dream last year his hat has over 100 pins. Not my style thought it was rather bragging.

Maybe another question would be:

Has anyone sailed on all the various class ships from Carnival?

After cruising on the Imagination and Inspiration (Fantasy Class ships) I'd probably be more interested in sailing the other class ships for the experience.

Maybe another question would be:

Has anyone sailed on all the various class ships from Carnival?

After cruising on the Imagination and Inspiration (Fantasy Class ships) I'd probably be more interested in sailing the other class ships for the experience.

Yes, I have. This is much easier to accomplish AND you don't have to take cruises you would rather not take just to cruise a given ship.

Although I am not sure if you count the Sunshine as a new class. If so then we would need to sail that to still be able to make that claim.

We have been on 13 Carnival Cruises......13 different ships. With our 14th cruise coming up next week on the Dream (another new ship for us).

Our goal is to cruise on every ship in the fleet and then when that goal is complete it will be time to start the list over :)

I heard you have to be a REAL "traveler" to complete the fleet....anyone who hasn`t is just a one toothed Hillbilly bus riding tourist....so I have been told on a few ocasions...;)

LOL..What about if one makes every class on every line in the Carnival brand family!!:p;):D that line is worthy of a "white lie"..LOL hilareous..:o;)

Edited by sjn911

Our goal is to cruise on every ship in the fleet and then when that goal is complete it will be time to start the list over :)

by Wrigley 80

I so hope you guys make it...but glad you repeat with good friends.

Edited by sjn911