Video of our YC2 Suite (12002) MSC Divina

resstation

We have not tried HAL and would definitely be open to it. The only reason we haven't looked into HAL is that we travel with our son and want him to have an even better experience than we have. I understand HAL caters to an older crowd (which my husband and I wouldn't mind a bit).

BTW I appreciate the manner in which you post with all the hater bullies you have. I don't think they realize people can figure it all out themselves. They don't need to go on tirades. I don't agree with every single thing you post. So what? Post away!

Resstation,exactly my thoughts. :D

We have not tried HAL and would definitely be open to it. The only reason we haven't looked into HAL is that we travel with our son and want him to have an even better experience than we have. I understand HAL caters to an older crowd (which my husband and I wouldn't mind a bit).

BTW I appreciate the manner in which you post with all the hater bullies you have. I don't think they realize people can figure it all out themselves. They don't need to go on tirades. I don't agree with every single thing you post. So what? Post away!

I cruised HAL twice Eurodam and Noordam , it was ok for our needs with 1 year old baby we needed sleepy ship and did not go to any shows any way. After second time we decided to book next HAL cruise in 25 years .

The only reason I am posting this is because I appreciate your input and don't want you to skip a year of cruising.

I don't know your cruising history but I guess you have not tried HAL Signature class ships.

Try them.

This is "Yacht club" of a size of the whole ship and even better because the Signature ships have amenities that are not available anywhere on MSC. It's not "ship within a ship" - it's the whole ship.

It could cost you a fraction of what you pay for the YC depending on the cabin class you choose and your selection of amenities (both included or extra charge). :)

Reference manuals in my signature.

I really think you never cruised in your life. What amenities HAL has that not on MSC? Wraparoun promenad? LOL

There is a separate thermostat in each room which work quite well.

Also, do not to forget about the yc3. although hard to find ability, it was only $150. more than the yc2 and has the balcony.

It's sold out :o:( and now even 12002 sold out :( .why I did not booked it last week??? :mad:

It's sold out :o:( and now even 12002 sold out :( .why I did not booked it last week??? :mad:

I booked about 6 months ahead of time and wanted cabin 12001. As I was on the phone asking questions.....that cabin got taken !

I had to search through several different weeks to find it available again.

That is the issue with these cabins.....only 3 YC2 and only 2 YC3.

When you see them available, at least put an immediate hold on one if you need to ask questions !