Port of Galveston closed

vols_159

I got off of the Triumph yesterday. I ended up missing my flight home, which was unfortunate, but certainly not Carnival's fault. They were fantastic and did their best to make everything go smoothly. Lunch was interesting because a handful of passengers decided it was every man for himself. When you can see land, it will be ok- you do not need 4 helpings of lunch!

When we finally did dock, half of the passengers decided that they didn't need to listen to instructions and they all tried to all get off at once making it a hot mess. The water looked awful and I felt bad for the poor dolphin we saw swimming in some of the oil.

I got off of the Triumph yesterday. I ended up missing my flight home, which was unfortunate, but certainly not Carnival's fault. They were fantastic and did their best to make everything go smoothly. Lunch was interesting because a handful of passengers decided it was every man for himself. When you can see land, it will be ok- you do not need 4 helpings of lunch!

When we finally did dock, half of the passengers decided that they didn't need to listen to instructions and they all tried to all get off at once making it a hot mess. The water looked awful and I felt bad for the poor dolphin we saw swimming in some of the oil.

Your lunch story made me laugh. Hope your travel arrangements work out.

Poor dolphin </3 That is the really sad part of all of this.

Also glad for the rest who got to go on their vacation. yay.

If the channel is open why hasn't the Triumph left yet?:confused: Can maybe someone explain this or are they waiting til the Magic totally clears.. Don't know the area at all so maybe someone could explain..Thanks

Well it looks like she is making smoke so maybe they are getting under way.

Edited by Granny1

You can see the guy on a tug at the bow squirting Triumph with something.

At least Magic got out! Hooray!

And now Triumph!! Yay! But boy that is the strangest scene with the tugs all around?

Edited by BecciBoo

If the channel is open why hasn't the Triumph left yet?:confused: Can maybe someone explain this or are they waiting til the Magic totally clears.. Don't know the area at all so maybe someone could explain..Thanks

Well it looks like she is making smoke so maybe they are getting under way.

Open doesn't mean cleared to leave by gc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums