Promenade cookies...what am I missing?

I've heard all about these wonderful cookies and have very much looked forward to them. But we got some last night and I wasn't impressed. I had one peanut butter and one sugar free chocolate chip. I thought the sugar free would be questionable but expected more from the other. Is there a different kind that everyone raves about? I'd love a good cookie! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

No problem. To each, his or her own. Some like the cookies, others the sandwiches. Others find something elsewhere.

Yes, I loved the granola bars at the Cafe Promenade on Adventure last April. They were on a base of dark chocolate and tasted heavenly. So I was very disappointed when we went on Independence in September to find the granola bars were on some sort of pastry base. That made them much drier and I didn't really like them any more :-(

That was good for my waistline of course :-)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Like a lot of things recently on RCCL ships, the quality of the cookies has gone downhill in all venues, IMO. The coconut are OK and the ranger cookies are good if the ship you are on has them...not all do. I thought the toffee cookies were very dry and flavorless along with the choc. chip and peanut butter. They all taste like they don't have enough butter(shortening) or sugar or flavoring (vanilla, almond, etc.). I am a real "cookie monster" and tried them all! This is just my opinion, obviously. Food quality and taste are very subjective as we all know!:D