Guy's Burger Joint

rvmike

Anybody know the cost if any?

There were cheers all around at our house when we found out it was free!!! (aka included) I thought it was like Johnny Rockets on RCCL, so when I found out I was wrong, well that was a party! Now we are also hearing all kinds of great thing about the Blue Iguana, and are getting excited for that too!

Thanks, watch the DDD all the time, Just might have to book a cruise and try it.

To us.........Guy's burgers are just okay..........we grew up eating charcoal grilled hamburgers every Saturday night........hard to beat that......I actually prefer the Blue Iguana taco's and burrito's.........that's not something I have very often........

I miss the hotdogs............don't like standing in line at the deli to get one.

Is this really just the old 'burger station' rebranded with Guy's name? They used to have a burger/hotdog/fries station and I'm guessing that's what this is. But are they just burgers or are there special burger types that they didn't provide before?

Is this really just the old 'burger station' rebranded with Guy's name? They used to have a burger/hotdog/fries station and I'm guessing that's what this is. But are they just burgers or are there special burger types that they didn't provide before?

Completely redone and absolutely delicious!!

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.