Promotional Video

suntan

I have been cruising for the past 8 years on two other cruise lines - Celebrity and Princess. Someone sent me a promotional video for Oceania and I was extremely impressed. They did a comparison with Celebrity and Holland America. Two things that stood out - larger staterooms and the all inclusive (almost) pricing: cruise, air, drinks, speciality restaurants. I will definitely be considering Oceania for my next cruise experience. Great job Oceania!

No drinks---unless you purchase a drink package.

Rick

All NON-ALCOHOLIC drinks are included on Oceania, including soft drinks, bottled waters, juices, specialty coffees in Baristas, smoothies, even virgin cocktails, unlike Celebrity and Holland (and others) where you are charged for all those things. So it does add up.

Thank you for reminding me that alcoholic drinks are still not included - RATS!:) We don't drink a lot so the drink packages are not for us. Still liking the concept of almost all inclusive.

Thank you for reminding me that alcoholic drinks are still not included - RATS!:) We don't drink a lot so the drink packages are not for us. Still liking the concept of almost all inclusive.

We are taking our first cruise with O in July and free non alcoholic drinks is a positive. I drink water, tea and coffee all day and Kevin drinks sparingly. In fact, I rarely take anything but tea and coffee until lunchtime! I wonder if they have green tea too?

We are taking our first cruise with O in July and free non alcoholic drinks is a positive. I drink water, tea and coffee all day and Kevin drinks sparingly. In fact, I rarely take anything but tea and coffee until lunchtime! I wonder if they have green tea too?

Yes they have Green Tea as well as many others.