Buckets of beer?

Going on the Liberty of the Seas... Wondering if you can purchase buckets of beer? I've read one place you can and another that you can't? Just trying to get a final answer, haha. If yes, how much and how many? Thanks all! :)

Absolutely, although I am not sure if you can purchase buckets of every type of beer.

I always have a bucket of Bud Light aluminum bottles by the pool. I believe they are $25.

You can mix and match - assuming the beers are all the same price. I think the overall savings is only 2-3 bucks, but you save time and end up with a place to keep them cold. I take my bucket back to the room with remaining beers and my room steward will fill it with ice. Comes in handy to chill wine or pop since the room fridge is marginal at best.

in the past, when I bought the bucket, it was buy 5 get 6. Any type of beer...I usually did Corona, a good by the pool beer. Its not advertised, but all the pool bars do it. If you have a balcony, its great to get that bucket, full of ice and beer, and take it to your cabin for a nice afternoon on the balcony.

We just returned off the Indy last week. Buckets of five were $20 for bottles and $23 for cans which are the 16oz. They will add gratuity to that. We had different bartenders tell us different things as to what brands were included. Most said the cans included Bud, Miller, and Michelob. We had one tell us it included Coors as well. You are allowed to mix and match however you want as long as they are all cans.

The bottles were directed mainly for Corona. Again, we found several bartenders and pool staff that would let us get Red Srtipe for $20, so that is what we did the majority of time. I also bought the Royal cooler bag for $9. It comes with a bottle opener attached and I found it was much easier to carry the beer around the ship and back to my room over the plastic buckets they give you. I had a soft sided cooler in my room that I would put any extras for latter.

With the buckets you will save $4.30 on the bottles and $3.75 on the cans. I liked the convenience of not having to go to the bar for each beer.