Coach warehouse San Juan

tazmancruiser

You can find some great deals if you dig around. The shelves are deep and sometimes you can find a purse for $40 or $50 hidden in the back.

The store is in a nice area with a couple of other high end discount stores.

But the most important part is there's a bar across the street that has fabulous mojito's for the men to enjoy while waiting and the ladies to have after their day of shopping.

Don't get too excited...it isn't a big warehouse. Really just a regular US outlet store, and not even a big one at that.

And keep in mind that like most Coach outlet stores, the purses sold there are manufactured specifically for the outlets...meaning they are not as high quality as standard Coach purses. That said, some outlet stores occasionally carry full price Coach products at a discount, but the majority of what you find will be specifically manufactured for the outlet store.

Edited by micmacmissy

I got two nice, small bags in November at very good prices.

Disagree about the outlets only carrying made-for-outlet bags.

I've purchased several bags in the outlet stores that I'd seen in the full-price mall store where I live. Yes, I had to wait a year to get them, but having The latest style and color is not important to me.

I hadn't even intended to go to the store. I'd checked into my cabin and dropped my carry-on bags and wanted to go out and walk up to the City Gate (I was sailing solo). After I did that, I was just hiking back toward the ship, feeling extremely hot and wanting some a/c, which I normally detest. I was standing on a street corner, trying to decide whether to continue on or turn when I looked up and realized I was in front of the Coach store. I figured it was destiny. ;)

• 3 months later...

All,

How do we get to these stores? Going in 2 weeks on Carnival Sunshine and wife and daughter told me that I have to get them there before we do anything else. If its not in walking distance where do we get a cab or bus?

To find out if a coach bag is from a full price store or a factory store, check out the serial number. If the second part of the numbers stars with an F then it was made for a factory store. These bags aren't as a high quality as a full price bag. Me, I carry one with an F. :). We have a factory store here so no desire to go to one on a trip. Same items from what I saw. I got a much better deal online.

Edited by kona_wahine