MYSILVERSEA -- getting on

dusababy

It can be done! Thanks to Col. Wes who got me registered, created my password, and did all the necessary sign-up information-- and I'm on! And today I made dinner reservations (confirmed but asked to reconfirm once on board) - and will be having fun booking excursions.

Now I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer in all things cyberspace -- but do know a bit of my way around the edges - yet trying to pierce the veil of this new website proved impenetrable to me. So - where to go except to everyone's friend and font of information? Thanks Wes. I owe you !!

Mary Ann

Your so very welcome M.A...since you feel the need to reciprocate, how about booking (#4508, Capetown to Ft. Lauderdale on the Whisper April 2015 with wellseasoned and us)?

Yes I like mysilversea too. If you recall six months prior to our maiden crossing on the Spirit (Aug 2009) SS said they would implement on line specialty restaurant ressies. Finally (after 4+ yrs) it is done; just yesterday (via my silversea) booked La Terraza (3x) Le Champagne and Hot rocks for our 15 day Cloud crossing in two weeks.

Edited by Colonel(Ret.)Wes

Is there still someplace to add things like special occassions being celebrated onboard? Or special requests of any sort? I feel like I am missing an area someplace on the site- or just can't find it which is more likely.

5 Waldos, you go to MySilversea, click on My Bookings square, then click on your documents Tab.

Next click on Guest Information Tab, then note the five buttons from LtoR (red if not filled out, green once properly filled out). Click on the special requests light...once opened at bottom is a place to highlight special occasions (e.g, birthday, anniversary, honeymoon, other). Have not found any place like the old guest info form where you could request a special bottle of liquor or sparkling water. For now, to prepare for our Cloud crossing on April 10th, will use the contact us link at bottom of My Bookings page and send SS an email requesting two bottles of San Peligrino be placed in our suite. Will also double tap and have my TA request this. Finally, will let Butler know during embarkation orientation.

Is there still someplace to add things like special occassions being celebrated onboard? Or special requests of any sort? I feel like I am missing an area someplace on the site- or just can't find it which is more likely.

The special occasions section is under the Guest Information section in your bookings, if you have any other request it is probably best sent through the SS office.

• 3 weeks later...

My Activities section of the web site was down yesterday, and when I called SS they said they were making some upgrades to it.

This morning I could access it but all my resturaunt reservations show wait listed ..

For Seishin and La Champagne the message is : "The activity may have changed. Please see the Shore Concierge onboard for additional information."

Also still shows the cost of $30pp for La Champagne and Seishin, so that may be the reason for the message