panorama deck 10 forward ?

gene g

Cabin 1026 on the Conquest - great location - very quiet. I enjoyed it because the deck is not that long, unlike the main passenger decks that seem to go on and on and on from bow to stern.

I would definitely pick this location again.

We love the balconies on the Panorama Deck. Close to all the action yet quiet if you want to get away. We always pick cabins by the elevators and never hear any noise from them.

Agree here. This is our favorite location on ships without coves.... We love it!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app via my iPad, pardon the typos!

Loved mine on the Valor - close to the "secret" door and just a short walk to the food. Elevators were close by and it was still as quiet as can be. Like someone else mentioned, the hallways are not very long so really the only people you encounter are others who have rooms in that area. Would book it again in a heartbeat.

We have one on the spa deck 10 on the Splendor. I picked a room close to the doors that lead to the overlook of the Lido deck rather than far, far forward (by the secret deck). The reason I picked was to be close to the elevators and Lido. The spa deck on the Liberty was very quiet.

Edited by ibcnusoon