Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I am trying to decide if I should book the penthouse on deck 17 or 18. We were on 16 this cruise and loved being right near the pool, bar and restaurant. 18 seems like the best option except I am wondering about movement above in the morning from the loungers on the 19 sun deck

Are there cabins left in the Haven? As of last week they were all booked! :eek:

In all the discussion of the fabulous new Spice H2O on Escape, I though I had made a snarky request that the waterfalls in the new grotto be heated. That was based on the fact that the pool on Epic was heated and that I thought I had read that the waterfalls on -away ships were not heated. Well, the Norwegian gods have answered my prayer:

"Unwind under warm cascading waterfalls in our new soothing grotto at Spice H2O." This is directly from escape.ncl.com. I don't know why it took so long for me to notice. I'm really excited about my Escape cruise!

As far as shows go. I'm holding my breath for either "Spamalot" or "Young Frankenstein".

I'll be the one passed out in the corner from lack of oxygen.

Spamalot would be tonnes of fun.... but, as long as it's not Flashdance.... :D

In all the discussion of the fabulous new Spice H2O on Escape, I though I had made a snarky request that the waterfalls in the new grotto be heated. That was based on the fact that the pool on Epic was heated and that I thought I had read that the waterfalls on -away ships were not heated. Well, the Norwegian gods have answered my prayer:

"Unwind under warm cascading waterfalls in our new soothing grotto at Spice H2O." This is directly from escape.ncl.com. I don't know why it took so long for me to notice. I'm really excited about my Escape cruise!

The water was definitely cold in the Getaway! I'm just like you with being super excited to be on the Escape!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Me too!

on twitter now, drew madsen talking about escape food republic dining venue announced for deck 8, lunch/dinner, wynwood brewing company presents district a craft beer hall onboard, also Mondavi wine bar with an alfresco area on the waterfront, Bayamo full service fusion restaurant and pincho tapas bar, new Iron Chef partnership with chef jose garces onboard

Edited by susie2461

I am so excited about this ship ... everything that has been released so far is just awesome!! I didn't think I would have anything take the place of Epic for me, but this is certainly headed in that direction! I'm glad we are local and can just "hop on" when we want :D