Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Can I pick your brain on this one for a quick second?

Hoping you can give me your thoughts on whether the show was appropriate for a "tween". My daughter (almost 12) is almost at the age I was when Breakfast Club, Weird Science, etc were release and I saw them in the theatre, but we haven't introduced her to any of the John Hughes films yet - figured 14(ish) was a good age to do that.

If the show is too "adult" then we'll skip it, but considering I know the lyrics to virtually every song in the playlist off by heart, I'd really, really like to go.

Hi Maddysdaddy... Let me check with my son on his thoughts and I will let you know...I know they revamped the show from what I saw in Chicago so I'm not sure what is different. I do know when I saw it , there were some more "adult" parts like the locker scene between Andy and Blaine in Pretty in Pink and the underwear on the head scene from Weird Science. Definitely some "adult" language at times. I will try and find out for you!