Princess website took away my favourite cruise search feature

Oh2B@C

Before Princess made their most recent changes to the website, there used to be menus on the left side after you did an initial search for cruises. You could select a group of ships and destinations by checking the appropriate box. I miss that:(. It allowed me to bypass all cruises on the Dawn/Sun/Sea for example, because those mainly sail in Australia/NZ and their configuration doesn't appeal to me (the latter reason was why I skipped the Royal and soon to be Regal).

Is there a way for me to send a written suggestion to Princess and ask them to consider bringing that feature back? I know the chances are remote, but it would feel good to at least let them know one loyal customer is annoyed by their change for changes sake.

Let me explain again what I meant: You used to be able to pick a GROUP of ships, not just one ship at a time. After you hit "search cruises" and entered a general search criteria and got dozens of pages of results, on the left side you could trim down the destinations and the ships by using a check mark next to the name of EACH ship you wanted to see in the results and EACH destination - not just ONE.

For example, I could check Carib/Grand/Star/Golden sailings only in Europe/Transatlantic etc... Since the recent website changes it's either just one or all of them.

A pop up survey came up was I using the site yesterday. They wanted to know how I liked the changes. I think they would be happy to have you email tham your opinons on the new site. They are looking for feedback.

Email where, how? That's the reason for my post. I'm asking for suggestions on where/how to send.

Be grateful you can still search at all.

Since the 'new and improved' website happened, all I can get is 'online cruise search is not available in your country'.

If I lived somewhere bizarre I could possibly understand it, but we in Bermuda fall under the US market and are treated as US customers except that we must use a bricks and mortar TA here in Bermuda - I do book with my TA but I enjoy wandering through the cruise search, seeing what is available and what might interest me - I'm elite so you know that plenty does.

I guess I can email Customer Relations, it'll be interesting to see if they even bother to reply.

PS - thanks to Dietemann - I hadn't noticed the feedback tab - will give it a try.

Edited by jollyjones