Valor Review – March 16 thru 23, 2014 (w/ a few photos)

audcc77

Great review. I will be taking cat pictures too!1 I have 6 I will be leaving in the care of one of my friends to feed for me.

How was the food at Rendezvous? We have a reservation there as well. Do you have anymore tips for there? Glad you mentioned about the taxi. I always try to make sure to ask the price before I get in. Too bad the resort doesn't send a cab so there aren't any issues.

Great review. I will be taking cat pictures too!1 I have 6 I will be leaving in the care of one of my friends to feed for me.

How was the food at Rendezvous? We have a reservation there as well. Do you have anymore tips for there? Glad you mentioned about the taxi. I always try to make sure to ask the price before I get in. Too bad the resort doesn't send a cab so there aren't any issues.

The food at the Rendezvous was pretty good. It is buffet style and does not open until 12:30. If you walk out to the left, there may not be any lounges available as those seem to be popular. We arrived at 10:00 and there were none. However, if you walk over to the right side, there are more lounges over there. I believe there may be some water toys included in the fee, but we did not use those. Just note that alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks are included in your fee.

Hope you have a great time.

It was peaceful, relaxing and we loved it.

Thanks for the great review & pics. I'm sailing June 8th for my birthday & can't wait. Also doing Bernard's Tours so I'm really glad to hear such good things about his service.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

• 5 weeks later...

enjoyed your review. just off of the Valor on Sunday. Used your advice in Barbados, St Lucia, and St Kitts. loved every minute off it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by rharejr

Here's one taken on Valor's Promenade Deck 5

listening to the band play, and people-watching...

yfAujGXZ2nc

I don't know why l, but I love this video! Love the guitarist trying to get all funky when he sees the camera on him. Lol. Board the Valor in 10 days, can't wait!!

enjoyed your review. just off of the Valor on Sunday. Used your advice in Barbados, St Lucia, and St Kitts. loved every minute off it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great ! Glad to hear you had a good time too.