Coastal Kitchen Question

Maybe I missed the answer, but did anyone clarify if Coastal Kitchen if for Grand Suite and above or will access include both regular and spa junior suites?

Answer to your questions is Yes. See this post http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42208451&postcount=100

The same question was asked during the TA's webinar and the same answer was Yes to JS cabins being included in Coastal Kitchen.

So when it says "top suite residents and their guests," does that mean you can invite non-suite guests? I would assume not, but it's not clear.

From that wording, I would assume that someone in a suite could bring along someone not in a suite, because it refers to someone staying in a suite as a "suite resident". When it says "and their guests", "their" referes to suite residents, so it means "guests of suite residents", not "guests of suites".

From that wording, I would assume that someone in a suite could bring along someone not in a suite, because it refers to someone staying in a suite as a "suite resident". When it says "and their guests", "their" referes to suite residents, so it means "guests of suite residents", not "guests of suites".

I see no difference between being a guest of a suite resident and being a guest of a suite who has to have someone residing in it to bring a guest!:D

I see no difference between being a guest of a suite resident and being a guest of a suite who has to have someone residing in it to bring a guest!:D

Hehe.

One more interpretation. Maybe it means it doesn't matter what category your cabin is as long as the person who paid for it is staying in a suite. :p

Personally I would hope we can bring a reasonable number of guests, after all, it's not like the concierge lounge in as far as it's access policy goes.

Now comes the question of "reasonable number". :D But more importantly, RCI needs to be definitive on their reference to "guests".

I talked to Royal Caribbean and 2 people confirmed that you could invite non-suite guests to dine in Coastal with a suite guest. I didn't ask what the additional guest limit was, though. I already made a reservation for one night (4 suite guests and 6 non-suite).

Some of the "guests" I would think would those that are in the other 2 non-suite of the Family JS module??? Also, if you and your friends are linked together for dining and only one is in JS or higher as stated above. I also believe Pinnacle Club members with Gold cards will be permitted since they have almost all suite-like privledges. JMHO, RCCL needs to clarify these issues further, please.

So, if the Junior Suite ( non- gold card) can bring non-suite guests, will they also allow Diamond Plus and Pinnacle to make reservations there regardless of cabin type, and allow them, if so, to also bring "guest"? This particular venue seems to be really screwed up with it's reservation system. Oh, maybe they will not allow the lowly Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests to make reservations there, even with the gold Pinnacle card, IF THEY ARE BOOKED IN OTHER THAN A SUITE. :confused:

Edited by EdandMary

So, if the Junior Suite ( non- gold card) can bring non-suite guests, will they also allow Diamond Plus and Pinnacle to make reservations there regardless of cabin type, and allow them, if so, to also bring "guest"? This particular venue seems to be really screwed up with it's reservation system. Oh, maybe they will not allow the lowly Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests to make reservations there, even with the gold Pinnacle card, IF THEY ARE BOOKED IN OTHER THAN A SUITE. :confused:

Currently the Coastal Kitchen is only for those guests that are booked in a JS cabin or above regardless of their C&A level.

Edited by cruisenfever

• 5 months later...