Green tea and flavored creamer?

AnnaBeth

Does the a conquest have green tea bags and flavored creamer available? I prefer green tea but can live without it for a week but i've gotta have my hazelnut creamer for my coffee! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does the a conquest have green tea bags and flavored creamer available? I prefer green tea but can live without it for a week but i've gotta have my hazelnut creamer for my coffee! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can't help you with the tea but the creamer they don't have. I bring on my own in the individual packaged containers. They don't need refrigerated and I can bring a couple to breakfast each morning. Coffee doesn't taste the same to me without them either..

They have many different tea bags available. I'm a big tea drinker and will only drink coffee if something "foo foo" is added.

sadly, no "foo foo" creamer as my dh calls it.

I personally just spike my coffee with Baileys. it's the best creamer I have found thus far lol.

But seriously, you can take your own creamer on board. Once, I did get a bottle of Baileys on board through security from port because they thought it was coffee creamer lol. Other than that, I use RRs lol.

My DH only drinks green tea and only a few times we couldn't find it at any of the tea boxes available through out the lido. We kindly asked one of the crew on the lido deck and they brought us out the green tea promptly. We also order it every morning through room service with our breakfast and just put it aside in case we can't find it. I bring my own flavored creamer. I bring the powdered international delight Irish creamer! My fav.