$50.00 deposits are open!

cruise_pirate

$50.00 Early saver deposits are back sale ends tomorrow 3/31 Goes into 2015. Just booked a few cabins for our group cruise in Feb 2015. So if you are looking at a cruise you may want to pull the trigger soon!:)

Lonnie

I just took advantage this morning. We are sailing again for New Years Eve.

$50.00 Early saver deposits are back sale ends tomorrow 3/31 Goes into 2015. Just booked a few cabins for our group cruise in Feb 2015. So if you are looking at a cruise you may want to pull the trigger soon!:)

Lonnie

Nvm I found it

Edited by fanda120608

I noticed it's only available under early saver. We are looking at a March 2015 cruise but don't want to book early saver as not sure on flight costs yet and we have it narrowed down to 3 cruises.

Thanks for the heads up!

Talked to PVP earlier in the week and he told me it was full deposit. Told me if something came up in the next couple of weeks for reduced deposit he would call me. True to his word called me yesterday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I noticed it's only available under early saver. We are looking at a March 2015 cruise but don't want to book early saver as not sure on flight costs yet and we have it narrowed down to 3 cruises.

Thanks for the heads up!

Can't get web sight to open and shoe cruies.

Help.............

I just booked our 2nd cruise. We were planning on a cruise anyway, so might as well take advantage of the $50.

Carnival Triumph 1/12/15. Our daughter will be 21 the week prior. We are treating her for Christmas and Birthday present.

I just booked our 2nd cruise. We were planning on a cruise anyway, so might as well take advantage of the $50.

Carnival Triumph 1/12/15. Our daughter will be 21 the week prior. We are treating her for Christmas and Birthday present.

Just talked to Carnival,the only cruie's with $50.00 deposit:mad: have to

be taken before April 27,2015.

Just talked to Carnival,the only cruie's with $50.00 deposit:mad: have to

be taken before April 27,2015.

Breadman54,

The link above includes the terms and lists thru March 2015....

Offer is applicable on sailings between September 2014 and March 2015 sailings. Request Early Saver

I tried an April 5 2015 booking and the ES price was higher by several hundred dollars and no reduced deposit. :o

What's the enticement of a reduced deposit ? Would rather have reduction in cabin price.

For me it's just having to come up with $200 as apposed to $800. Plus you can choose any deck level for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the enticement of a reduced deposit ? Would rather have reduction in cabin price.

I agree. My priority is the lowest price only. I find the "lower deposit" pretty useless and not of any benefit to me.

Lonnie

Thanks for the heads up ,just booked on the liberty on the 26th of september going to aruba ,curacao ,and gt. out of PC.

I agree. My priority is the lowest price only. I find the "lower deposit" pretty useless and not of any benefit to me.

It is under the Early Saver so if the price falls you would qualify so for a lot of people it is a win win.

Thanks for the heads up ,just booked on the liberty on the 26th of september going to aruba ,curacao ,and gt. out of PC.

You will be joining us on that cruise!:)

Lonnie

It is under the Early Saver so if the price falls you would qualify so for a lot of people it is a win win.

You will be joining us on that cruise!:)

Lonnie

Oh Duh ,just realized that Lonnie ,we are getting real excited about going to all those ports ,be our first time to all of them.

Thanks for the heads up. Reduced deposit makes the Pride reposition cruise possible for me!

Only thing that sucks is the price is $500 more than it was when I first learned of the cruise back in February.

I have some decisions to make by tomorrow.