Return schedule on tender

vanredmond

Thanks to everyone who has posted information here. Your answers on this board have been invaluable. Hopefully, someone has an answer for my question.

We are on the 4/5/14 Tahitian Pearls cruise and will have to tender into many islands. What is the process for returning to the ship? Do tenders run on a schedule throughout the day or are you stuck on the island for the entirety of the day once you get there. Thanks again for all the help.

Thanks to everyone who has posted information here. Your answers on this board have been invaluable. Hopefully, someone has an answer for my question.

We are on the 4/5/14 Tahitian Pearls cruise and will have to tender into many islands. What is the process for returning to the ship? Do tenders run on a schedule throughout the day or are you stuck on the island for the entirety of the day once you get there. Thanks again for all the help.

Tenders runs constantly throughout the day, usually every half hour. You will not be stuck

I haven't done the Tahiti itinerary but routinely tenders run back and forth. You might have to wait a while for a tender, but you shouldn't have to wait all day. In other ports I've never had to wait more than half an hour or so. And sometimes we luck out and arrive at the tender in time to board.

Mura

In January, when all were leaving on ship and private tours in the morning, private sat on one side and ship on the other and some of each went on each tender. After that the tenders went back and forth all day, maybe on the half hour but sometimes when one was full whether on the half hour or not. Sometimes we had to wait a little while for more passengers but not often and nothing like all day, an hour, etc. The only important thing to remember aside from whether on ship or private tour is when the last tender goes back.