Majesty October

Just been looking at Ancient wonders on the celebration, anyone done this one?

We've been on the dream and liked it and I like the itinary on this ship.

We've done Ancient Wonders twice - it's a wonderful itinerary. What would you like to know about it?

Just been looking at Ancient wonders on the celebration, anyone done this one?

We've been on the dream and liked it and I like the itinary on this ship.

Not done this one, but see you are on the Braemar next year. Recently back from fabulous cruise on her and someone was saying they were on a waiting list for Caribbean next year, so take it you booked as soon as they were released?

I have been following this cruise for a while and it had gone down a bit and then someone (was it Vera?) pointed out the £50 discount offer, so while out getting a birthday card for my daughter (40 :eek:) I called in the TA just to ask if they would match the price. They said there was a £10pp admin charge, so as I turned to leave the manager asked where I wanted to go and I said a cruise. She then said they had stopped charging admin charges on cruises :confused:

She asked one of the assistants to check the price and he gave me a really good price, but then realised that was inside basic cabin :eek: When he added the supplement for outside plus, I thought it was more than I had been quoted on line, but then realised my maths was up the creek :o and it was the same as on line, so asked him to check what cabins they had and they still had the same cabin that we had before, so phoned DH and he asked if I should book it and he said "If you like" which means yes :D so went ahead and booked it.

The TA said the £50 offers ends today, not sure how true that is! but wasn't going to risk it.

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Is it the same itinerary Michelle? Have you done it before? We seem to have missed out on Greece. I still haven't been to Rome but now I can tick Athens off my bucket list :)

We booked Aegean gems

Nice one Linda.

That's a nice itinerary, Ephesus is a must see if you have not been before and Monemvasia looks good, we love the Peloponese, had some great holidays there.

You can do Athens DIY if you are prepared to walk the 30 mins or so to and from the Metro.

Will be sure to let you know how the changes to the Maj work out when I get back.

Nice one Linda.

That's a nice itinerary, Ephesus is a must see if you have not been before and Monemvasia looks good, we love the Peloponese, had some great holidays there.

You can do Athens DIY if you are prepared to walk the 30 mins or so to and from the Metro.

Will be sure to let you know how the changes to the Maj work out when I get back.

We went to Ephesus a few years ago when on holiday in Turkey - fabulous :) so shall probably stay in Kusadasi and explore the town.

I had never had heard of Monemvasia :o Had to look that one up.

Checked Athens, it seems for €20pp you can get a ticket for the hoho bus (blue route) from Piraeus and then change to the Athens tour (red route) at the Acropolis, all on the same ticket :)

http://www.citysightseeing.gr/

Have to plan Fire and Ice first though :rolleyes:

Looking forward to hear about the Majesty, loved her last time, hope they haven't spoilt her.