Dooney and Bourke handbag

Esther E

Sorry took me so long to get back to you. The other stores at the mall are Ken Cole, Timberland, Le Gourmet Chef, Country Clutter, many shoe stores, Mikasa, Leggs,Hanes, Bali, Maidenform etc. We were over to Orlando last weekend and Belz Factory Outlet is no more, has been taken over by Prime Outlets. Jill:cool:

I thought Sephora was owned by the Miller family (the pre Hilton sister true socialites, the Miller sisters).

I've been buying Bourjois from Sephora for several years and I also use Chanel. It never occured to me that I was getting a Chanel product by purchasing Bourjois as I like the line itself.

As far as the D&B bags, when I purchased one way back in 1988 or 1989, you could ship the bag back to the company if there was a problem.

Maybe the Miller family bought Sephora? I really don't know. I just know that it did start in France and I used to shop in them before they were ever in the US.

No, it's not certain that Chanel and Bourjois products are the same. I said that Chanel owns Bourjois and some of the products are made in the same factory and rumor has it that some of the items - color items, not skincare - may be the same.

Jane

Esther E

Sorry took me so long to get back to you. The other stores at the mall are Ken Cole, Timberland, Le Gourmet Chef, Country Clutter, many shoe stores, Mikasa, Leggs,Hanes, Bali, Maidenform etc. We were over to Orlando last weekend and Belz Factory Outlet is no more, has been taken over by Prime Outlets. Jill:cool:

Thanks, Jill. They sound like the same stores we have in St. Augustine, but I will check them out when we go over that way.

Esther

There was a D & B store in San Juan when we were there last fall, within walking distance of the dock, but I didn't find anything that I thought was any sort of bargain so I left empty handed. :(

I've been to the D & B store in San Juan a number of times but can't remember the name of the street. It is in the main shopping area.....directly across the street from the Coach Store....just down from the Polo Outlet Store.

Other than Ebay, where could one find a great price on Dooney and Bourke handbag? In Dillards, I read that they are assembled in Mexico. Has anybody ever bought one there at a better price than here?

Thanks in advance!

Barb

Hi Barb, There is a great Dooney outlet store in Vero Beach, close enough to you. I live in West Palm and will take the hour drive rather than pay the prices in the department stores. My last bag, was $195.00 in Dillards, I paid 125.00 for it at the outlet store. Brand new, originals and nothing wrong with it.

Happy shopping.

Brenda:)

Thanks everyone for the great information! I found a great purse, but unfortunately paid full price for it. It was exactly what I wanted so DH told me to buy it. I hate paying full price for anything!

I will have to check out Vero and Premium Outlets, plus some of the others near here.

Barb

Archived