Carnival Conquest

PatchesJ72

Everything I've been able to find on the Conquest is from before she repositioned to Miami. Anyone have any more recent information, hints, tips, copies of the Funtimes, etc. This is our first trip on the Conquest, so any information would be helpful.

Thanks.

I was on the Conquest 3-9-14 also had sailed last August. I walked off the ship and direct to the Glory. Very similar ships, reason for the choices was for the itinerary which with Carnival, I consider superb for the Western Caribbean.

DH and I will be on that same cruise. It's going to so much fun. I can't wait. Check out the Roll Call as well and get to know some of the people who will be on the cruise. we are planning a meet and greet after the Safety drill. join us !!!

DH and I will be on that same cruise. It's going to so much fun. I can't wait. Check out the Roll Call as well and get to know some of the people who will be on the cruise. we are planning a meet and greet after the Safety drill. join us !!!

I am on the roll call for all three. Which week(s) are you sailing? :cool:

I was thinking you looked familiar when I was reading your awesome review of the Conquest (can't thank you enough for that, BTW) the I realized you were on the Liberty with us last April. Small world :)

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful review. It is greatly appreciated.

I was thinking you looked familiar when I was reading your awesome review of the Conquest (can't thank you enough for that, BTW) the I realized you were on the Liberty with us last April. Small world :)

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful review. It is greatly appreciated.

Oh, yeah? Cool! I was on the Liberty last April with DH and my SIL and her hubby. That was an awesome cruise! The Liberty is DH and my favorite ship so far. Hope you have an awesome cruise on the Conquest! The one thing I was bummed about is that there is no Serenity Deck on the Conquest!

The one thing I was bummed about is that there is no Serenity Deck on the Conquest!

Yeah I'm not too thrilled with that myself. We had originally booked three weeks on the Liberty but had to cancel, so we then rebooked on the Conquest as the dates worked better for us. This has probably already been answered, but is the aft pool and hot tubs adults only?

Lovetocruise19

Thx so much for your detailed and graphic review of Conquest! And by the way what a cute pix of view!:-)

Conquest newbie boarding this Sunday April 6- saw your photo of the "tasting Bar" spot and even after meticulously scanning the conquest schematic I can't find it's location.

Guessing deck 10 or 11 aft.

Found fish and chips on ship schematic but nothing with a tasting bar title .

Any help appreciated ! Thx Leah

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yeah I'm not too thrilled with that myself. We had originally booked three weeks on the Liberty but had to cancel, so we then rebooked on the Conquest as the dates worked better for us. This has probably already been answered, but is the aft pool and hot tubs adults only?

Yes, the aft pool and hot tubs are adult only. There is also a bar back there and the Pizza Pirate. They also have late night snacks back there.

Dear markandsandy thx for quick rep with link!:-)

Geesh I was only 5 decks off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yup, on Deck 5! It is not open all the time and just gives you a little taste of something that is usually featured in one of the specialty restaurants (like Cucina de Capitano). Although the Conquest herself doesn't have these specialty restaurants.