Another HSN OBC promo

Got Tequila?

The small print:

2014 HSN Offer - Complete T&C Language

Offer Details: $100 Onboard Credit per stateroom on 7+ Day open for sale Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway sailings booked between 4/1/14 and 5/31/14 11.59 PM EST . The offer valid for ALL categories.

Aargh, I booked on March 29 with the kids free promo. Next time. I guess I'll buy 100 shares of stock instead, to get the $100obc.

Edited by ma_t_gus

W

Did anyone receive their brochure yet ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just got my brochure today. Waiting for next Tuesday to book Getaway. I am booking so I should be to get $ 300 OBC, $100 for the HSN promotion and the ultimate dinning package.

Did anyone receive their brochure yet ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No brochure for me yet, and I was one of the first to order it. When I received the email from Norwegian that my latitude number had been changed, I called my PCC (Personal Cruise Consultant) and the OBC was listed with my new lattiude number so he just went ahead and applied it to my December sailing on the Breakaway. Then my husbands HSN OBC went towards or January sailing on the Breakaway. Very easy process for my PCC. :)

No brochure for me yet, and I was one of the first to order it. When I received the email from Norwegian that my latitude number had been changed, I called my PCC (Personal Cruise Consultant) and the OBC was listed with my new lattiude number so he just went ahead and applied it to my December sailing on the Breakaway. Then my husbands HSN OBC went towards or January sailing on the Breakaway. Very easy process for my PCC. :)

They gave you the OBC, but what about UDP? ;)

Got my book today just got off the phone with TA and she said NCL cannot apply to bookings before April 1st. We booked in March :o

Keep calling NCL, not your TA. Last year they were very inconsistant. I used a TA but dealt directly with NCL and I had two credits to get applied to two previously booked cruises. One got a yes on the first call. The second got a no, then a no, then a yes.

Keep calling NCL, not your TA. Last year they were very inconsistant. I used a TA but dealt directly with NCL and I had two credits to get applied to two previously booked cruises. One got a yes on the first call. The second got a no, then a no, then a yes.

Thank you I will keep trying. Hopefully I will get a yes. She also told me I have and OBC of $25 and it cannot be combined.

Margaret, I'm on the same January sailing as you, and I called my PCC with NCL, and was told only way to add HSN Promo, is to cancel booking and re-book as new cruise. Typical NCL excuses with this Promo. :(

3 calls and 3 no's.... Anyone have a good idea? Or an extension to a good pcc

Did you book after 4/1? If not, don't expect to get the credit no matter how many times you call. The terms are clearly stated in the letter. I just got my brochure today and probably won't call as I booked a week prior to the beginning of the promotion. Just enjoy the cruise you booked or cancel and rebook and you will get the credit.

Did you book after 4/1? If not, don't expect to get the credit no matter how many times you call. The terms are clearly stated in the letter. I just got my brochure today and probably won't call as I booked a week prior to the beginning of the promotion. Just enjoy the cruise you booked or cancel and rebook and you will get the credit.

Everytime they have run this promotion, NCL reps have allowed cruises booked outside of the promotion to get the OBC.

It just depends on who answers the phone.

If I booked before 4/1 and wanted to try to get the $100, I would wait until a week or so when more people start calling in.

I received an email from NCL that I had multiple latitude numbers & they had combined them a few days after I filled out this form. I haven't received anything in the mail yet or made any calls about the OBC offer; do you think my latitude number changed because I requested the brochure? After I had already submitted, I saw the eligibility booking dates and didn't think I would qualify since I had booked Breakaway in October. Just trying to figure out why my latitude number would have changed when I have only cruised NCL one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I received an email from NCL that I had multiple latitude numbers & they had combined them a few days after I filled out this form. I haven't received anything in the mail yet or made any calls about the OBC offer; do you think my latitude number changed because I requested the brochure? After I had already submitted, I saw the eligibility booking dates and didn't think I would qualify since I had booked Breakaway in October. Just trying to figure out why my latitude number would have changed when I have only cruised NCL one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got the same email. It seems to be that when filling out the form online, NCL automatically assigns a new lat # so NCL automatically merged them. Like you I booked out of the eligibility period. I'll see how lucky people here get but I'm not going to cry over not getting it since the terms are clearly stated in the letter I got.

I received the email about the latitudes number change...and also the brochure today. Does anyone know if you need to book directly through NCL in order to get the $100.00 credit? Can it be applied if you book through one of those large online TA's? (Which I generally use as there is usually a few more perks they give you)

I received the email about the latitudes number change...and also the brochure today. Does anyone know if you need to book directly through NCL in order to get the $100.00 credit? Can it be applied if you book through one of those large online TA's? (Which I generally use as there is usually a few more perks they give you)

It's tied to your lat # so you can book with your TA and let them know that you have a $100 obc tied to your lat #. They should be able to apply this to your booking. If your TA gives obc for bookings, be sure to get everything you're entitled to first, then mention the bonus from HSN.

It's tied to your lat # so you can book with your TA and let them know that you have a $100 obc tied to your lat #. They should be able to apply this to your booking. If your TA gives obc for bookings, be sure to get everything you're entitled to first, then mention the bonus from HSN.

Thanks pr0pel! That sounds like a good plan.