Azura oasis pool , do you need to pay for spa to use it?

Dreamgirl1957

Can't decide between two cruises next summer, one on Ventura and one on Azura.

Recently saw a post on another site saying on Ventura the Oasis pool is adults only and FOC to use.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that on Azura this isn't the case and that you need to pay for the spa in order to use it , is this correct ?

Thanks in advance

Hi

We were on Azura last November and it was complimentary. We used it several times. There are stairs to access it directly from the deck above (where we liked to sunbathe).

Below from P&O's FAQ:-

Is there a charge to use the pool?

No, use of all pools are complimentary.

On Azura and Ventura, the Oasis pool and Endless pool respectively are in The Retreat. Whilst use of these pools are complimentary, the other facilities in The Retreat are chargeable. Full details available on board from the Spa Reception.

Hope this helps.

Ahh yes,,but I have a feeling you have to book and pay to go into the Retreat where the pools are. I might be wrong! I'll try and check this weekend. I doubt it will be warm enough for much pool use this weekend on the north sea:eek:

You dont need to book or pay to use the oasis pool, we sailed in September last year. I went in, through the spa, there is a door to the pool area. The only problem with this pool is that it is very shallow in some areas so you start swimming then scrape your knees!!

Ahh yes,,but I have a feeling you have to book and pay to go into the Retreat where the pools are. I might be wrong! I'll try and check this weekend. I doubt it will be warm enough for much pool use this weekend on the north sea:eek:

On Ventura you can access the pool via the spa or via the sports deck, free in both cases. The retreat is forward of this and access is via a gate each side of the pool.