Romance packages? Other ideas?

My next cruise marks the first cruise I have ever taken where it wasn't just my son & I -- This will be my boyfriend and I, and we are SO excited. It'll be his first-ever cruise... and my first time cruising as a "grown-up" with an emphasis on romance. (At 47! LOL. Never too late, right? :D) Plus, the cruise is over Valentine's Day!

So I'm wondering what I can do to make it even more romantic and special for us? I was looking in the Gifts & Gear catalog at the romance packages -- anyone have any thoughts or reviews on those?

Thanks!

-gina-

I really appreciate y'alls thoughts so far! :)

Personally, I think the cruise (and company) is "romance" enough! But then, I'm not one for spending money on stuff that really doesn't "mean" anything!

Generally, and usually, I absolutely agree. And we don't have a ton of extra $$ anyway. But I'm just hoping for some extra-romantic touches, if I can swing it. We aren't foodies at all, and I'm a big believer in "old-school" cruising anyway -- It would take something remarkable to get me to miss traditional dinner in the MDR.

But the romance packages sound nice -- I like that Classic one. Where it says "breakfast in bed," though, how does that work?? I was also thinking maybe a couple's massage, if anyone has reviews on that.

Or even just little touches I can do myself, or extra-romantic spots on Voyager-class ships that I've never had reason to notice before! :)

-gina-