Possible to Bring Snorkel Equipment in an Inside Cabin?

helen haywood

Hey, we love to snorkel and usually bring our own gear....masks, fins, even a full body wetsuit for me (I'm always cold.) We have previously cruised in balcony cabins and left the gear there to dry. But we are about to embark on our first inside cabin on Celebrity Infinity.

Has anybody managed to take their own snorkel gear and store it in an inside cabin? Does it dry OK in the shower?

We always bring our own and wash in the shower and dry overnight in the bathroom. Works out great. And, yes, one time we had an inside and it was fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Edited by jimmyvinny

We always bring our own and wash in the shower and dry overnight in the bathroom. Works out great. And, yes, one time we had an inside and it was fine.

Ditto...

Just did it 2 weeks ago with 2 sets of full SCUBA gear....

Thanks guys! I was so excited to be trying an inside for the first time (if I like it I can cruise more often! You are supposed to sleep really, really well!!) and then I remembered one thing we had actually used the balcony for and got worried...

We have brought our snorkeling equipment on every cruise (for all 3 of us) and have always stayed in an inside cabin (with the exception of a balcony on our last). We have never had a problem with things drying (including bathing suits nightly) in the shower. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We had an inside cabin last summer with four of us and four sets of snorkel gear including fins (and my boys have big feet!) it was a bit crowded, but we were glad to have our own equipment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...