AOS cabins 6366 and 6368

Hi we are booked on the adventure of the seas in a gtd e2 cabin. We've just been informed we have been 'upgraded' to d3 cabins 6366 and 6368. In terms of location we seem worse off.

Has anyone stayed in these cabins and could you let us know what you think?

My personal preference would be to be on a higher deck, other than 10. The balcony wall on deck 6 is all steel, whereas on other decks it is half steel and half glass. I'd avoid deck 10 due to potential noise from the pool deck directly above.

Those cabins will be larger than the E's you booked and paid for. I guess you need to determine if the added space is worth the change in deck level. You will find that you do most of your "ocean gazing" while standing at the railing...so you will still have a fine view!

You can call and see if there is the same catagory cabin avail. on another deck...sometimes, they will move you! Don't be afraid of deck 10...it makes daily life very easy if you can take the stairs to the pool, rather than waiting on elevators! We love deck 10...and have never been bothered by noise.

Hi

I did not think you could guarantee two cabins together when booking under a guarantee grade. I have never considered booking a guarantee cabin as we need two cabins together.

Can anyone tell me more? I could upgrade to a guarantee if I can get two cabins together.

Hi

I did not think you could guarantee two cabins together when booking under a guarantee grade. I have never considered booking a guarantee cabin as we need two cabins together.

Can anyone tell me more? I could upgrade to a guarantee if I can get two cabins together.

If you book guarantee staterooms, you will not be able to stipulate that they be together. Stick with booking specific staterooms if you need them together.

We just booked 2xGTD E2 cabins but when they have allocated they moved us up to category D3 and said they had put us next to each other. The TA warned us we might be quite far apart which we weren't bothered about so now we're wondering if we should query the location which is at the rear of the ship as opposed to category E2 which would have been central and between the two sets of elevators

Hi

The TA linked our bookings but said we were not guaranteed to be next to each other but did say they do try their best to position you nearby