Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

• 2 weeks later...
Any info on 12006? Cabin, balcony, view...Thx!!!!!!

A standard size balcony cabin 192 sq ft but as for the balcony its lower half is metal; and the views, well see for yourself, it is circled in red

12006.jpg

IN CLOSE UP

12006B.jpg

Edited by Skier52

Hi all,

We are considering a Divina cruise in September 2015. Our cabin choice is between 10040 and 10044.

Any info about them?

Thank you all.

They are both standard !92 sq ft balcony cabins with 42 sq ft balcony.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

The booking we are looking at for B2 cabins only shows us here in Portugal 5 cabins available, all in deck 10. Is this possible more than 9 months before sailing? Does anyone gey more choices in other countries? Our sailing is on 30th September from Barcelona (10 night roundtrip).

Thank you.

Edited by Bracarense

The booking we are looking at for B2 cabins only shows us here in Portugal 5 cabins available, all in deck 10. Is this possible more than 9 months before sailing? Does anyone gey more choices in other countries? Our sailing is on 30th September from Barcelona (10 night roundtrip).

Thank you.

The UK doesn't show that cruise, instead it shows embarkations at Naples and Civitavecchiaon the 25 and 26th sept 15 and they are showing as "SOLD OUT"

divinasept15.jpg

this is typical of MSC. tHey do it to fit in with air transport arrangements

Pete

PS have you seen my reply as to why my points in the MSC club appear to not add up?

Edited by Skier52

I've done a dummy booking and thr's lots of cabins avalable on th UK web site. iT'S NOT SOLD OUT

B2 cat on deck 10 and 11 available

divinasept15D.jpg

DECK 11

divinasept15B.jpg

DECK 10

divinasept15C.jpg

mORE DECK (i think there are 3 more as I've scrolled down)

divinasept15A.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thank you very much.

I've seen your explanation about the points. Well done. Hope to be blaxk one day...

I'll try to see if I can get a better cabin from here. Do you advise any in particular?

GRAB 10273 or 10275 or 10277 or 10279

They have huge balconies, 118 sq ft, as they are on the stern.

bUt they are a long walk to the theatre and some other amenities so not ideal for people with mobility problems

next best 11108,(connected to) 11110 or 10135,(connected to) 10137

all have connecting doors which may have noise issues, unless you want connected cabins then they are great

Avoid 10147, 10149 they have connecting doors and are too close to the hump wall.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Those cabins keep not showing here in Portugal. Maybe because they only have a few for the Barcelona departure...

Can I ask you a favour: could you do a dummy booking for the Rome departure on the 26th September for 2 adults and a child (4yo) in a Fantastica Balcony to check the price and to see if I can call my TA so that he can try to pressure from here...

Thank you again.

Those cabins keep not showing here in Portugal. Maybe because they only have a few for the Barcelona departure...

Can I ask you a favour: could you do a dummy booking for the Rome departure on the 26th September for 2 adults and a child (4yo) in a Fantastica Balcony to check the price and to see if I can call my TA so that he can try to pressure from here...

Thank you again.

Here is the result you want there is NO Discount for MSC Club applied ; cruise only

MY EARLIER POST HAD A 20% DISCOUNT APPLIED

DIVINACC2.jpg

And here is the break down of the pricing

DIVINACC1.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Jusr found out yesterday that I can buy from vivavoyage.co.uk. There price for my cruise is almost 20% less than buyong here in Portugal. Do you recommend them? My wife is a little bit cautious because it might not be easy to handle any problem that might come up as we are a little bit far away from UK.

Thank you all.

Jusr found out yesterday that I can buy from vivavoyage.co.uk. There price for my cruise is almost 20% less than buyong here in Portugal. Do you recommend them? My wife is a little bit cautious because it might not be easy to handle any problem that might come up as we are a little bit far away from UK.

Thank you all.

I have not had any dealings with vivavoyage, but they are a well known TA in the UK

Would you deal with them in any different way than a local TA?

I would expect to use email for all dealings with any TA I deal with, and as such would use them if they were offering the best deal

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

do you have info about cabins 9185, 9193, 9201, 9220 and

9276, 9275, 9273, 9271, 9269, 9268, 9267?

and 11025, 11029, 11033 11037 and 11041 ?

and 11181, 11183, 11185

and 11025, 11027 , 11029

Thx,

Harald

The best cabin is 11181 as it is on the corner of the central hump , next best is 11183 then 11185 in that order as the distance from the lift area decreases and with it the chance of increasd noise from guests using the lifrs. All are 192 sq ft (168 living ; 24 bathroom) with a 42 sq ft balcony.

Next best are the ones on the front hump 11025/7/9/33/41 with the higher numbers having less movement than the lower numbers,

then just about equal with the front hump cabins are the cabins on the stern (which may have some movement but not too much as they are lower than the cabins on deck 11) 9267/68/69/71/73/75/76, they are all standard cabins 192 sq ft, not sure of the balcony size but I think they are the standad 42 sq ft.

9220 is a standard cabin but in the rear recess area and will have limited fields of view and is the least desirable of the 192 sq ft cabins

Finally there are the cabins 9185/9193/9201 which are small balcony cabins 148 sq ft with a 34 sq ft balcony. These may have a cost advantage over the 192 sq ft balconies

Pete

Edited by Skier52

• 2 weeks later...