Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

• 3 weeks later...

I am wondering how far in advance we have to book to get a cabin I want? I am trying to book Divina 7 night cruise for Sept. 16 or Sept. 23, 2015 Mediterranean route from Barcelona. I need a B2 cabin with a double sofa and balcony. I am only offered adjoining cabins with single sofa. I was told it is almost sold out. Can it be 11 months in advance to be sold out?

I am wondering how far in advance we have to book to get a cabin I want? I am trying to book Divina 7 night cruise for Sept. 16 or Sept. 23, 2015 Mediterranean route from Barcelona. I need a B2 cabin with a double sofa and balcony. I am only offered adjoining cabins with single sofa. I was told it is almost sold out. Can it be 11 months in advance to be sold out?

Sure can. I was looking for a 2nd cabin of same type 18 months out. They were already taken. :(

Can someone offer insight to cabins 8236 and 8238? If I have read through this thread correctly, these are standard unobstructed balcony cabins on deck 8 aft with a tub/shower combo. Do they offer a sofa?

Noise from club below not a factor for me, I'll be out late :D

Thanks in advance!

Can someone offer insight to cabins 8236 and 8238? If I have read through this thread correctly, these are standard unobstructed balcony cabins on deck 8 aft with a tub/shower combo. Do they offer a sofa?

Noise from club below not a factor for me, I'll be out late :D

Thanks in advance!

They'll have sofas - just not sofa-beds

They'll have sofas - just not sofa-beds

Ah perfect, thank you! Just 2 of us in each cabin, so no need for the sofabed. And what some might see as a detraction being so close to the elevators, I see as a plus as DH has some mobility issues. Can't wait to get onboard!

Ah perfect, thank you! Just 2 of us in each cabin, so no need for the sofabed. And what some might see as a detraction being so close to the elevators, I see as a plus as DH has some mobility issues. Can't wait to get onboard!

The elevators will be handy for the restaurants......hope you have a great cruise!

Hi,

Just wanted to know if there is any info regarding MSC Divina cabin 11098.

We are currently booked in this cabin and are wondering if there are any serious issues to be aware of

Thanks in advance,

Allison

Both 11251 & 11098 are in the recessed part which is impacted to a degree by the overhang. They are both connecting cabins so more susceptible to hearing noise from the adjoining cabins.

And about 11230 there is some problem? The balcony is it glass? Small or standard?

Thanks

Daria

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

NO problems with this cabin.

Standard size with a standard size glass balcony

Pete

NO problems with this cabin.

Standard size with a standard size glass balcony

Pete

Thanks Pete, I'm happy!!!

A last thing, can you circle my cabin and 11236,

Is better the first position or 11236?

Thanks

Daria

Thanks Pete, I'm happy!!!

A last thing, can you circle my cabin and 11236,

Is better the first position or 11236?

Thanks

Daria

There is no real difference between cabin #11230 and cabin #11236

here they are circled

800px-MSC_Divina_in_Venice11230.jpg?t=1414874619

Pete

Hi all. I'm brand new and booked a Med cruise last night. I got 12129, but now I see 12249 is available. Which one would you take? There are 2 adults and an 8-year old in the room. Thanks much!

Definitely take 12249.

12129 is in the recessed part of the ship and as such will have a smaller field of view than 12249 and may well be affected by the overhang of deck 14. It casts a shadow over the decks below.

12249 is on the rear hump and so will have a full 180 degree field of vision and has no overhang above it so no problem with sun on the balcony

However 12249 would be subject to a little more movement than 12129 as it is nearer the stern, that is if any movement was encountered.

Pete

Definitely take 12249.

12129 is in the recessed part of the ship and as such will have a smaller field of view than 12249 and may well be affected by the overhang of deck 14. It casts a shadow over the decks below.

12249 is on the rear hump and so will have a full 180 degree field of vision and has no overhang above it so no problem with sun on the balcony

However 12249 would be subject to a little more movement than 12129 as it is nearer the stern, that is if any movement was encountered.

Pete

Perfect. We always prefer aft cabins but I wasn't sure about 12249 since it was so close to the stairs/elevators. Hopefully it will be quiet because I called and switched. Thanks so much for your response! I had never even heard of MSC until yesterday!

• 3 weeks later...
If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

Hey Bret! Any info you could provide on 9242? Thanks in advance!

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

Any info on 12285 would be appreciated like size of balcony and tub or shower. Thanks so much.