Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

rooms

what are the details on these rooms? obstructed views? steel balconies?

TIA

Eric

10079 is on the front hump, the rest are on the rear hump....

All have uninterrupted views, plexiglass balconies and are standard size 192 sq. ft. with 42 sq ft balcony.

All are good cabins

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Hi!

Can you give me info on 10221 I have chosen it because it seems bigger and I am traveling with my autistic child that has issues with small spaces...any info greatly appreciated!

Laura

It is 50% bigger than a standard cabin

It is 283 sq. ft. with the living area being 244 sq. ft. and the bathroom 39 sq. ft. the balcony is 61 sq. ft.

Compare with the standard balcony 192 sq. ft. living area 168 sq. ft. bathroom 24 sq. ft. balcony 42 sq. ft.

Pete

Hi. First time cruiser here. Do you know if room 13199 has a glass balcony? Thanks a million.

June 2016 - MSC Davina

Yes it does, It's in a great location on the rear hump so it is not affected by the deck 14 overhang.

Pete

It is 50% bigger than a standard cabin

It is 283 sq. ft. with the living area being 244 sq. ft. and the bathroom 39 sq. ft. the balcony is 61 sq. ft.

Compare with the standard balcony 192 sq. ft. living area 168 sq. ft. bathroom 24 sq. ft. balcony 42 sq. ft.

Pete

Pete,

Thanks for the information, it is greatly appreciated!

Laura

Skier52,

Thanks for all the info. Read through every page of this thread and I feel we will be very happy in cabin 12262, especially at the price and with the loyalty match!

You have been very patient with all the questions, especially since a little research would have answered most of them.

Thanks for an enjoyable read!

Cheers

Can anyone here help me with a Preziosa cabin? 13106.

Thank you.

If Preziosa is the same as Divina in cabin dimensions, which it should be, then you will have a standard cabin 192 sq. ft. (168 living area; bathroom 24) with a balcony of 42 sq. ft.

It will have the shade from the big deck 14 overhang.

Here is an image of the deck 14 overhang

Deck 13 is the top row of balconies

overhang%203.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Just booked my first cruise on MSC Divina and am very excited. I read through this thread but saw conflicting information for the stateroom we have booked.

We have booked 12088 and hoping we have a good room. I am wondering about the size of the stateroom and if it has an okay balcony (saw some reports of overhangs etc). I am also wondering if this stateroom has a sofa bed and if it has a shower. Thanks in advance...

Just booked my first cruise on MSC Divina and am very excited. I read through this thread but saw conflicting information for the stateroom we have booked.

We have booked 12088 and hoping we have a good room. I am wondering about the size of the stateroom and if it has an okay balcony (saw some reports of overhangs etc). I am also wondering if this stateroom has a sofa bed and if it has a shower. Thanks in advance...

The cabin is a standard balcony size cabin(192 sq. ft. balcony 42 sq ft.)

If you look at the post #543 immediately above yours you'll see how the overhang affects deck 12 and yours is affected in the same manner. Deck 12 is the second row down from the overhang (just as the photo is taken from a deck 12 balcony cabin; number 12243)

Your cabin does not have a sofa bed, but should have a sofa and has a shower but no bath tub.

Pete

i have reserved these rooms for 24hrs.

please provide room details like obstructions, sofabeds, balcony(plexiglass/steel)...etc

does MSC mind if my entire family stay in one room? (5 people)

10034 is an INSIDE (NO BALCONY) 169 sq ft (living area 145; bathroom 24 sq ft)

10088 unobstructed views but limited field of view as it is in the recessed area. Single sofa bed 192 sq ft ( living area 168; bathroom 24) balcony 42 sq ft , plexiglass.

It has a connecting door to 10086 hence the single sofa bed

MSC don't allow a family of 5 in a room unless there are 3 very small children and then it's only a maybe not a definite.

10088 wouldn't take 4 let alone 5 as it is a connecting room.

Pete