Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

Any info on 9229? I searched the thread and no one seems to have asked. Thanks.

Standard balcony cabin 192 sq. ft. (living 168; bathroom 24)

On the rear hump; a great location, unrestricted views, near the lifts for the MDR

Pete

10034 is an INSIDE (NO BALCONY) 169 sq ft (living area 145; bathroom 24 sq ft)

10088 unobstructed views but limited field of view as it is in the recessed area. Single sofa bed 192 sq ft ( living area 168; bathroom 24) balcony 42 sq ft , plexiglass.

It has a connecting door to 10086 hence the single sofa bed

MSC don't allow a family of 5 in a room unless there are 3 very small children and then it's only a maybe not a definite.

10088 wouldn't take 4 let alone 5 as it is a connecting room.

Pete

the above rooms were the best I could find for my family of 5. when I try to book the 2nd Balcony (2passengers) it would not allow me to book the connecting rooms (which were available) to 10088. instead, it forces me to book a 2nd balcony(because of 2 passengersinstead of 3) on a different deck.

They place you in certain areas based on your room capacity.

SO some advice here.... I plan on booking an interior down the hall from my Balcony and plan on spending "MOST" of our time (family of 5) in the balcony room. Would this be an issue?

we will go to muster separately of course.

the above rooms were the best I could find for my family of 5. when I try to book the 2nd Balcony (2passengers) it would not allow me to book the connecting rooms (which were available) to 10088. instead, it forces me to book a 2nd balcony(because of 2 passengersinstead of 3) on a different deck.

They place you in certain areas based on your room capacity.

SO some advice here.... I plan on booking an interior down the hall from my Balcony and plan on spending "MOST" of our time (family of 5) in the balcony room. Would this be an issue?

we will go to muster separately of course.

There will be no problem with doing that.

Pete

Hello.... I am booked on the Divina for June 2016. Family of 5 also and have cabins 11123 and 11121.

Are these good cabins/views/proximity to fun things? :)

Thanks!

They are cabins that have a connecting door so therefore are ideal for a family. Furthermore you can have the balconies connected by partially opening the divider, the outer third opens.

The views will be limited by a small amount as you are in the forward recessed area, but nothing to worry about.

You have 2 decks of cabins above and 3 decks of cabins below so are mid way between the fun on the outside upper decks (14 to 18) and the public areas on decks 5, 6 and 7.

So all in all you have good cabins in a good position, thought there are marginally better parts to be in, but then you'd have to go to Aurea or YC cabins to be sure of a better position which of course means $$$$$$ !!!!!

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Awesome! Thank you so much for the info and so quickly too!

I made the reservation a while back during a promo. Spoke with a very nice MSC booking agent and she's the one that put me in those cabins. Will have to thank her!

I'm thinking about a Panama Canal cruise in November but will be solo for that one. Bella is sold out so far so have to go to the next level.

The only thing I'm not sure about is that the ship does not go through the locks like the smaller ships from other cruise lines. Price difference is significant though, especially when paying almost 200%.

Thanks again Skier!! Much appreciated.

We have 10120. Any info on this cabin? Thank you

It is a standard balcony cabin , 192 sq. ft. ( 168 sq. ft. living area: 24 sq. ft. bathroom.) with a 42 sq. ft. balcony. It has a connecting door to 10122. and is situated in the middle of the forward recessed area, so the views will only minimally affected and will be almost 180 degrees fore and aft. It should not be affected by the shadow of the deck 14 overhang.

Apart from the small downside of having a connecting door it's a cabin in a reasonable position and you should happy with it.

Pete

Can you give me information on cabin 12172?

Thanks!!

Sherm

You have a small hump balcony cabin which is 148 sq. ft.; living area 124 sq. ft. bathroom 24 sq. ft.

The balcony is 34 sq. ft.

for reference a standard cabin is 192 sq. ft. with a 42 sq. ft. balcony.

As the cabin is on the central hump it will have unobstructed views and very little shadow from the deck 14 overhang.

If you have a Fantasica package with it I would say that you have been short changed as the other balcony cabins on that deck on the rear and central humps and in the recesses are standard size.

On lower decks 9; 10; and 11 they small hump balconies are rated as Bella.

Pete

It is a standard balcony cabin , 192 sq. ft. ( 168 sq. ft. living area: 24 sq. ft. bathroom.) with a 42 sq. ft. balcony. It has a connecting door to 10122. and is situated in the middle of the forward recessed area, so the views will only minimally affected and will be almost 180 degrees fore and aft. It should not be affected by the shadow of the deck 14 overhang.

Apart from the small downside of having a connecting door it's a cabin in a reasonable position and you should happy with it.

Pete

Tha

Hi,

what is the differences between 10052 and 11098? (besides being different levels)

do they have the SAME size balconies?

bedding setups?

do both have plexiglass/clear balconies?

TIA

Eric

Edited by eric135i

Originally Posted by Essiesmom

11098 is twin/king with a single sofabed. It is a connecting cabin with 11100. EM

how is the balcony size? average? [/Quote]

Hi,

what is the differences between 10052 and 11098? (besides being different levels)

do they have the SAME size balconies?

bedding setups?

do both have plexiglass/clear balconies?

TIA

Eric

The balcony size is 42 sq. ft.

The differences between 10052 and 11098

1) 10052 will have uninterrupted views with a 180 degree field of view, whereas 11098 will have a smaller field of view as it is in the recessed area.

2) 10052 has a double sofa bed ; 11098 has a single sofa bed

3) 11098 has a connecting door to 11100

Both have plexiglass balconies.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

Do you have any info on cabin 10159 or 10157 on MSC Divinity , in terms of sq. footage , etc , thank you so much .

Josie

Edited by chelsea brown

Do you have any info on cabin 10159 or 10157 on MSC Divinity , in terms of sq. footage , etc , thank you so much .

Josie

The ship is called MSC Divina

Both are standard cabins on the middle hump and are 192 sq. ft. (168 living area; 24 bathroom)

balcony 42 sq. ft.

10157 has a slightly better position (IMHO) as it is on the corner and just a little further away from the lift entrances than 10159.

It would be hard to find better positions on the side of the ship for a Fantastica experience

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Would you give me the particulars on cabin 9131. Cabin size, balcony size and bathroom size.

Thank you!!

Sherm

It's a standard balcony cabin

192 sq. ft. ( 168 sq. ft. living area; 24 sq. ft. bathroom ) balcony 42 sq. ft.

Pete