Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

Good Morning, I was wondering if you have an idea on how much sun this particular location receives. I've read that because of overhangs that it's mostly shadow and a person is unable to do any tanning. Also, what is the square footage? This is my first time on MSC and I am looking forward to a great experience; beginning with our Cabin! :) Thanking you in advance,

Wee quantity of sun you get will depend on which direction the ship is sailing in.

As this is a port side cabin on any leg of the cruise sailing from west to east there will be no sun on the balcony. All other directions will give different amounts of sun at different times of the day. On top of that there will be less sun than other port cabins as the hump wall will act as a block. Deck 10 has little or no shadow from the deck 14 overhang.

The square footage is 192 sq. ft. ( 168 living area ; 24 bathroom) balcony 124 sq. ft.

The blue dot shows how your cabin will be situated (the image is actually that of cabin 10218. and the balcony image is probably the same cabin

b0a1fe0f-3281-4110-9d54-fed12ce98883.jpg

balconybiggestcorner.jpg

Pete

Hi Pete,

Would you have info on Divina cabin 9214? I know is h c but nothing else. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Yes its 284 sq. ft (245 living area; 39 bathroom) balcony 61 sq ft.

Unfortunately its right against the hump wall so will only have a view backwards and even that will not be a full 90 degrees because of the rear hump projecting outwards.

but it will be very spacious

Pete

Yes its 284 sq. ft (245 living area; 39 bathroom) balcony 61 sq ft.

Unfortunately its right against the hump wall so will only have a view backwards and even that will not be a full 90 degrees because of the rear hump projecting outwards.

but it will be very spacious

Pete

Thank you! Would you happen to have a picture of the balcony view? This will be my 1st experience with a balcony (upgraded), grateful for any view, just curious.

Thank you! Would you happen to have a picture of the balcony view? This will be my 1st experience with a balcony (upgraded), grateful for any view, just curious.

I haven't but cruisingbuzzman is sailing in that cabin in 2 days time

see the last post of this thread he may bring back some photos

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2326903&highlight=9214

I have read through the entire 35 pages of this thread and I take my hat off to the kind experts who have such great information!

We are booked in connecting cabins 13092 and 13094. Can you give me info on these cabins? Thank you.

Both cabins are standard balcony cabins of 192 sq ft.(168 sq ft living area; 24 sq ft bathroom) with a balcony of 42 sq ft

They will be badly affected by shadow of the deck 14 overhang and I suspect will be subject to overhead noise as they are directly below the aqua park.

They wouldn't be my first choice of location nor, dare I say, my second or even third but that's just my personal opinion.

there are worse cabins to be had on Divina

Pete

Edited by Skier52

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

Can you give me any info on room # 8094? Also if possible 8101/8107. Thanks!

I have read through the entire 35 pages of this thread and I take my hat off to the kind experts who have such great information!

We are booked in connecting cabins 13092 and 13094. Can you give me info on these cabins? Thank you.

You might want to reconsider being on Deck 13. There are public spaces above on Deck 14, which can be noisy, especially early in the morning.

We stayed on deck 13 last cruise and have booked that deck again for January. The cabin next to one we had before. We appreciated the overhang. Also only noise we had was very occasional chair scraping sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
Thinking of booking on MSC for first time. I am looking for information on cabin 909, size of balcony and bath. Sorry if it has been asked before but couldn't find it.

Thanks,

Jamie

That's not a cabin number on any MSC ship. They are all 4 / 5 digit numbers.

Do you mean 9009 or 9090 and which ship?

Pete

Sorry, it was supposed to be 9090.

Thanks!

Assuming you mean DIVINA

9090 is one of the angled balcony cabins which are next but one to a hump wall. as such it has a limited field of view

the cabin 192 sq. ft. (living area 168 sq. ft bathroom 24 sq ft.) Balcony 78 sq. ft.

it has a shower but no bath tub

it will look like this

second%20from%20hunp.jpg

pete

Edited by Skier52

Assuming you mean DIVINA

9090 is one of the angled balcony cabins which are next but one to a hump wall. as such it has a limited field of view

the cabin 192 sq. ft. (living area 168 sq. ft bathroom 24 sq ft.) Balcony 78 sq. ft.

it has a shower but no bath tub

it will look like this

second%20from%20hunp.jpg

pete

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

My godness. Our agent changed our cabin to 10271 and 10267. Is 10271 smaller? also, they are at aft of the ship, are they quiet or noisy? bumpy or not? Thank you!

10271 is a standard size cabin with a huge balcony 118 sq ft.

10267 is a standard cabin but has a metal balcony. this won't matter if you are a family as you could all use the big balcony of 10271

a deck 10 aft balcony 10271 will be similar

Deck101%20aft%202.jpg

aand another image of a deck 10 aft

Deck10_aft%201.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

New to the boards but a longtime Cruiser. This will be our first MSC on the Divina, on March 18th of this year. I've tried to search and I found some info on this cabin. Just wondering if anyone has any pictures or any other info would be appreciated. I know skier 52 is pretty informed. Thanks in advance for any help for info. Oh yeah it will be my wife and I as well as our two kids in the room. I'm guessing it's going to be a pretty kid heavy Cruise because it's spring break.

New to the boards but a longtime Cruiser. This will be our first MSC on the Divina, on March 18th of this year. I've tried to search and I found some info on this cabin. Just wondering if anyone has any pictures or any other info would be appreciated. I know skier 52 is pretty informed. Thanks in advance for any help for info. Oh yeah it will be my wife and I as well as our two kids in the room. I'm guessing it's going to be a pretty kid heavy Cruise because it's spring break.

It's a standard size cabin 192 sq ft ( 168 living; 24 bathroom) 42 sq ft balcony.

As it is on the rear hump it is not affected by the lifeboats. and you just miss being an "in hull" metal balcony, in fact a small corner of the "fence " is metal but nothing to worry about.

here's an image from the outside for you.

8254.jpg

Pete