Recent Royal Suite Pics of Rhapsody or Vision

RCL website still shows the un-refurbished pictures of the Royal Suite for my upcoming cruise on the Rhapsody.

Has anyone stayed in the RS recently on the Vision (sister ship) or the Rhapsody that would be willing to share some photos?

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
RCL website still shows the un-refurbished pictures of the Royal Suite for my upcoming cruise on the Rhapsody.

Has anyone stayed in the RS recently on the Vision (sister ship) or the Rhapsody that would be willing to share some photos?

Thank you!

I was going to ask this question as I was trying to find pictures too. Did you ever find any by chance?

Cheers

Edited by Jasp 0401

I spent the day onboard Rhapsody last Friday.. The ship looks great and the crew was very friendly. I had lunch while onboard and the food was also very good. Here are pics of the RS that I took:

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_5248.jpg

IMG_5249.jpg

Great photos. Would you say it was in good shape? Also, how did the balcony look?

Also, would you happen to have any photos of the owners suites?

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by DanTheCruisingMan

thanks for the photos... a couple of quick questions.. is there a door between the master bedroom and living room area?.. I'll be sharing the RS with my son and daughter in law ... I was told there is a door but I don't see one in your photos.. also.. is there a hot tub on the balcony?.. thanks again for sharing the photos

Hey Simi! Yes, there is a full door between the bedroom and living room.. I took this picture from inside the bedroom which is why you can't see the door. Not Jacuzzi on the balcony though :mad:

Let me know if you have any other questions... are you coming to Seattle to catch RH?

Hey Simi! Yes, there is a full door between the bedroom and living room.. I took this picture from inside the bedroom which is why you can't see the door. Not Jacuzzi on the balcony though :mad:

Let me know if you have any other questions... are you coming to Seattle to catch RH?

It a shame there is no jacuzzi on the balcony as they say there is in the discription.

the description I saw says whirlpool tub.. there is one of those, but it's in the bathroom

In the RCI brochure we got when we booked says royal suite balcony with whirlpool tub.It must be a miss print.I know some of their ships have whirl pool tub on the balcony of their royal suites.

The RS was in good shape, including balcony... I checked out all the cabin categories and didn't notice anything of concern. I'm traveling home from a business trip now, but will post the OS pics for you tomorrow

Thanks so much for the photos and help on the RS and look forward to the photos of the OS when you have the time. :)

Edited by DanTheCruisingMan

Thanks so much. Really appreciate it.

Anytime.. The cabin may look a bit unorganized and in disarray.. but that's because they were in the process of cleaning for the next cruise. The OS cabins were very nice and in good condition.. and I walked through several of them. Enjoy your cruise!

Anytime.. The cabin may look a bit unorganized and in disarray.. but that's because they were in the process of cleaning for the next cruise. The OS cabins were very nice and in good condition.. and I walked through several of them. Enjoy your cruise!

Not a problem. Thanks again!

I have pictures of both 8500 and 8502 on the Vision that were taken after the refurbishment last year. I'll be happy to post both the RS and an OS tomorrow, after I return home.

Just let me know.:)

Rick

Absolutely! Thanks so much for offering.

I have pictures of both 8500 and 8502 on the Vision that were taken after the refurbishment last year. I'll be happy to post both the RS and an OS tomorrow, after I return home.

Just let me know.:)

Rick

Love to see them when you have time.:)

Holy! I can't believe these exist on the same ships as the closets I usually cruise in! One of these days I'll be able to afford one of these swanky rooms - paying your own way through nursing school results in lots of interior cabins!

We just got off Rhapsody and were in an OS. It looked exactly the same as in the pics. There were also 2 lounge chairs and a table on the balcony. The room was in great shape, although the doors did stick a bit. The bathroom was awesome. The only problem we had was the heat wasn't working very well, but a call to maintenance solved that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Wondering if anyone has any pictures of the Royal suite balcony? Or any details like table size and how many chairs or sun lounges.

Thanks

I can get some photos through later tonight

Just have to load em up

Table is about 1.4m diameter marble with four chairs

Verandah is 16 feet by 6

Think two lounges on it from memory

Cheers

Greg