Just Back... Equinox 11-day Western Caribbean. VERY Detailed Review!

CaribbeanBound

Nikkibird...

chamima is right and advice is good. If Belize Cruise Excursions knows you're arriving by ship it won't be a problem, although they might choose to change the group meeting time. You won't be the only one from the ship on that excursion. Have fun!

Relative to getting a tender from the ship, I highly recommend you get in line at the place the ship is passing out tender tickets at --- at least 30 minutes before the announced ticket distribution start time (ie if they say tickets will be available at 8am then be there no later than 730 am) --- and make sure your entire group is ready to go ashore.

Edited by CaribbeanBound

Nikkibird...

chamima is right and advice is good. If Belize Cruise Excursions knows you're arriving by ship it won't be a problem, although they might choose to change the group meeting time. You won't be the only one from the ship on that excursion. Have fun!

Relative to getting a tender from the ship, I highly recommend you get in line at the place the ship is passing out tender tickets at --- at least 30 minutes before the announced ticket distribution start time (ie if they say tickets will be available at 8am then be there no later than 730 am) --- and make sure your entire group is ready to go ashore.

Hi CaribbeanBound and Chamima...thanks for the suggestion. I have email Belize Cruise Excursions / Island Marketing twice now and have not received a reply. At this point I am not impressed with them and think I booked with the wrong tour company :mad:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely excellent review. Thank you so much, for a first time cruiser you have answered so many questions I had but never wanted to ask! Sailing the Med in June 2015 and couldn't decide what ship but looks like it might be Equinox after your review. Thank you

Sailing the Med in June 2015 and couldn't decide what ship but looks like it might be Equinox after your review. Thank you

We are on Equinox June 27, 2015. Come join us. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great review. Can anyone share info on tours appropriate for handicap? He is most comfortable with scooter, can walk short distances with cane, but nothing strenuous. Would love to see locks and or canal but can this be done?