Cigar Bars

We have a group that is planning to cruise on the Allure of the Seas. Several in our party do enjoy a good cigar during the evening. Is there a dedicated cigar bar on the Allure, and if not, what other areas on the ship can you smoke? In addition, are there Cigars available for purchase on the ship.

We have a group that is planning to cruise on the Allure of the Seas. Several in our party do enjoy a good cigar during the evening. Is there a dedicated cigar bar on the Allure, and if not, what other areas on the ship can you smoke? In addition, are there Cigars available for purchase on the ship.

No cigar bar on the Oasis sisters. The dedicated cigar smoking location is in a very less than desirable location according to a lot of people around here.

I think ALL of the RCI ships offer a limited selections of cigars for purchase on board. The Voyager and Freedom class will likely have a little better selection being there is a dedicated cigar bar on them.

Edited by ryano

There is no cigar bar on Allure or Oasis. each night there will be a event in the cruise compass called "cigars under the stars". It will be held usually on the deck above the solarium bar. I have heard it is a far from stellar location, sometimes too windy to enjoy your smoke. I will see for my self in a few weeks.

I don't know what the selection is like on Allure but on Freedom they did have a humidor with about a dozen or so different smokes. I would highly recommend bringing your own stogies. I will have a supply of Opus X with me for my cruise next month.

The area on Allure is very windy at times. When we sailed on Allure it was not to bad unless you went to over look the solarium which put you in a forward unprotected location on the deck which was very windy. I typically sat near the bar that was open and it was not very bad at all wind wise. This area is the deck area that is reserved for suite guests and other gold card holders during the day. It was a very nice location with a comfortable seating area. I would recommend bringing your own cigars as the selection onboard was very lacking.

Others have complained about this area but when I was sailing I had not issues with wind by the bar as it was protected by the wind. The bar tender was very nice and talkative.