Sapphire Princess

timetravler

I know the Sapphire Princess is now headed to Guam, then ends up I think in Shanghai. Does anyone know where it is sailing to after that? My cruise atlas does not say. If you go on the Princess web site nothing is listed until June. Does anyone know?

I know the Sapphire Princess is now headed to Guam, then ends up I think in Shanghai. Does anyone know where it is sailing to after that? My cruise atlas does not say. If you go on the Princess web site nothing is listed until June. Does anyone know?

After Shanghai it is on a three month charter . After the charter it will stay in Asia and the do Japan in 2015 . I think it will also have a drydock before the Japanese cruises start in 2015. Japan 2015 will be out on April 15 and the rest of the schedule up to May 2016 will be out around May 15.

From her published schedule, except for four short cruises in June sailing out of Shanghai, she he's no cruises showing until September 3. For most of the time between her arrival in Osaka in early May and then, she is apparently doing charters. From September 3 until March 10, 2015 she will be sailing out of Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app