Thanks CC and RCI for the Upgrade!

I just want to say thanks to everyone on the CC website. I have obtained so much helpful information for our first 5 cruises and more importantly for upcoming dream Baltic cruise in May. I act as the "cruise director" for all of our friends and this is an invaluable tool.

Anyway, yesterday in routinely checking the prices, I discovered that our E2 balcony for our upcoming Baltic cruise dropped in price. Quick research here and my knowledge from reading all the prior posts led me to call the travel agent. Long story short, we and our friends were able to move from our E2 balcony cabins to the two available D2 aft balcony cabins. Even better, Royal then gave us "complimentary upgrades" and did not charge us the $60 each that they were advertising. The only downfall is that we are not next door neighbors now, but two doors apart. Small price to pay for a fabulous free upgrade.

We are so excited for the extra room, huge balconys, and aft view that we can hardly stand it. Come on May and get here.

Thanks again to you all.

I have just upgraded (for free) from an inside cabin to a guarantee balcony...Only to find out that we have been assigned an aft balcony, so excited to finally have felt the pleasure of the Upgrade Fairy :D

Not technically due to the fairy, but who cares - it's a very nice outcome!:)